Eric Berry Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Berry Question

I saw Eric Berry today and something was really weird. I stood right next to him and he was shorter then me. The problem with this is he is listed by some as 6'0 tall and I'm 5'9. He look just a little shorter then me so I'm guessing he's a low 5'9 (5'9 2/8) or a high 5'8 (5'8 6/8) When I went to the doctors I was listed as 5 Feet 9 Inches and 6/10ths.

Walterfootball: 6'0
    NFL Draft Scout: 5'11
    Wiki: 5'11 1/2
    Last edited by The Legend; 04-30-2009, 11:39 PM.

Awesome. Watch him fall.
    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

He's been officially measured at 5'11 as a rising senior...

/sig by BONEkRUSHER/

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
        I stood right next to him
        Were you able to control your raging boner? Because I wouldn't be able to.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_from_E_Oakland View Post
          He's been officially measured at 5'11 as a rising senior...
          Michael Crabtree was officially measured at a high 6'3 and then he turned out to be 6'1.
          That doesn't mean anything until you hit the combine. My question is if he turns out to be 5'9 or 5'8 does it hurt his stock?

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
          Were you able to control your raging boner? Because I wouldn't be able to.
          OMG GUESS WHAT I SAID!! I said "cant wait till your in the nfl man" OMG GUESS WHAT HE SAID!! thanks bro.

Comment

Michael Crabtree was officially measured at a high 6'3 and then he turned out to be 6'1.
            That doesn't mean anything until you hit the combine. My question is if he turns out to be 5'9 or 5'8 does it hurt his stock?

OMG GUESS WHAT I SAID!! I said "cant wait till your in the nfl man" OMG GUESS WHAT HE SAID!! thanks bro.

He was listed at 6'1 in high school

/sig by BONEkRUSHER/

Comment

High school heights and weights are more inflated than college ones. In high school, I was listed at 6'1 215 lbs, when I was no bigger than about 5'10 and 190 lbs.

Comment

Crabtree? or Berry?

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                High school heights and weights are more inflated than college ones. In high school, I was listed at 6'1 215 lbs, when I was no bigger than about 5'10 and 190 lbs.
                Same here i was listed as 6'0/200lbs but I was 5'9 182. I don't trust it till I see it by a doctor.
                Last edited by The Legend; 04-30-2009, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Holy ****, I may have just wet myself.

As for the height question, I doubt it. He's shown that he's a major baller. On second thought, let him slide to the Eagles!

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                    Holy ****, I may have just wet myself.

As for the height question, I doubt it. He's shown that he's a major baller. On second thought, let him slide to the Eagles!
                    Eagles? I think it's only fair that he goes with the 33rd pick. Don't you agree? They don't need a rookie scale if the worst team gets him.

Comment

Eagles? I think it's only fair the he goes with the 33rd pick. Don't you agree?
                      No, he won't make it to the first pick of the second round. The Eagles would take him at 32.

Comment

My doctors said Im 5'10, almost every where else says Im atleast 6'. Id say go to a gym or just make one on your wall and see how tall you really are

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                          My doctors said Im 5'10, almost every where else says Im atleast 6'. Id say go to a gym or just make one on your wall and see how tall you really are
                          Or just believe the doctors? lol

Comment

With what Bob Sanders has done in the NFL at 5'8? I don't think it hurts his stock really if he's 5'9.

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
                            too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

Or just believe the doctors? lol
                              Lol no Im a legit 6' probably more close to 6'1 now and I went to the doctors like 2 monthes ago

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information