Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvin missing camps because of dehydration?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvin missing camps because of dehydration?

That's not a very good sign. Going to the hospital before even stepping foot on the field.

Do you have a source I want to read more about it.
    http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/s.../368jordan.jpg

Comment

Nevermind found it

Comment

He'll be fine. Just got sick and dehydrated. He'll be fine.

Comment

sounds like someone got drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Datruth View Post
            sounds like someone got drunk.
            exactly. i don't think anythings wrong with him physically like he's "dehydration prone", but this is just another example of him being an idiot.

Comment

Seriously what's going on here. Did he REALLY get drunk and pass out? really?

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                Seriously what's going on here. Did he REALLY get drunk and pass out? really?
                No that is them just speculating. It seems just from working out and getting ready for the draft process just caught up with him.

This is from Childress' press conference

Ill Harvin hospitalized in Atlanta
                May 1st, 2009 – 3:43 PM by Judd Zulgad

Vikings’ first-round pick Percy Harvin, who was absent from today’s opening day of rookie minicamp, is hospitalized in Atlanta because of the extreme dehydration that caused him to become sick in the Atlanta airport on Thursday. Harvin stopped there on layover as he traveled from Florida to Minneapolis.

Coach Brad Childress gave a report on Harvin’s situation during his news conference following today’s practice. Childress said that Harvin had been checked for Swine flu and the results came back negative. “I’m sure that with where we are at right now, when you vomit in the airport and are extremely sick, they were over the top, Childress said. “As far as paramedics coming and taking him in an ambulance. … He’s been hospitzlied with extreme dehyrdation and a virus.

“He started feeling ill on Wednesday and had a hard workout with their strength coach on Wednesday. But what I think, what I’m going to conjecture, our doctors have spoken extensively with those people down there. When you take, I think he was scheduled in talking to his dad, 14 or 15 trips on airplanes here in the last couple of weeks. Including two here, the one that he left from here on Sunday, when he came back, was delayed an hour-and-a-half here in Minneapolis. He got to Atlanta at midnight, missed a connection.

“They got in a car and drove to Jacksonville, got there at 7 o’clock in the morning. And he had three workouts the week that I was down there [last week]. I just think the grind had caught up with him. That’s what they are calling extreme dehydration probably exacerbated by that hard workout. It’s an unfortunate circumstance but it is what it is.”

Harvin is expected to be hospitalized for 24 to 48 hours and Childress said the plan will then be for him to return to Florida to recuperate. He will not take part in this weekend’s camp, which will feature two practices Saturday and a final practice Sunday.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

And it starts already....

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Maybe he had diarrhea. God knows that can dehydrate you.

This speculation that he got drunk before camp is ridiculous.

Comment

He was tested for Swine Flu, but it turned up negative.

Anyway, sounds like an extreme case of dry-mouth... :D
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by superman View Post
                        exactly. i don't think anythings wrong with him physically like he's "dehydration prone", but this is just another example of him being an idiot.
                        Thats not what it was bro, wow. What source did you read? Its all the workouts and overwhelming parts of the pre draft stuff that got him. Another example of him being an idiot? haha wow way off

Comment

does marijuana and/or alcohol weaken your immune system?

Comment

We're not getting the whole story here...

BUST. :D

Comment

On Harvin hoping on the Dorsey/Long train to bustville before camp? I think so, heather agrees. evolution.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information