2009 Supplemental draft?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Supplemental draft?

Who's eligible or is this a year with no guys coming out?

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

I haven't heard of anyone declaring yet, but it's still a while until the draft though, so there probably still time for players to declare.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Kellen Lewis was kicked out of school and might enter. I'm not sure if anyone would use a pick on him though.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

The supplemental draft definitely has had more misses than hits so far. In recent memory Paul Oliver who the Chargers gave up a 4th rounder for. But sometimes those rare cases do appear like Jared Gaither who the Ravens only had to give up a 5th rounder for a guy who already played at a pro bowl level last year and has one of the rarest freakish combo's of size and speed. IMO if he hadn't had his grade issues he would have been a top 5 pick in 2008. That's is one lucky case, to only have to give up a 5th rounder for the guy is ludicrous. Very few 6-9 350 pound left tackles who move like him in pass protection and maul in the run game as well as get into the second level. Unless a guy is truly special he shouldn't be drafted in the supplemental draft. The thing is with most of these guys we know there are character issues. With someone like Gaither it was just grades, but even that should garner a red flag and further research.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

FS Demetrice Morely should enter. No confirmation on if he will though.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
            The supplemental draft definitely has had more misses than hits so far. In recent memory Paul Oliver who the Chargers gave up a 4th rounder for. But sometimes those rare cases do appear like Jared Gaither who the Ravens only had to give up a 5th rounder for a guy who already played at a pro bowl level last year and has one of the rarest freakish combo's of size and speed. IMO if he hadn't had his grade issues he would have been a top 5 pick in 2008. That's is one lucky case, to only have to give up a 5th rounder for the guy is ludicrous. Very few 6-9 350 pound left tackles who move like him in pass protection and maul in the run game as well as get into the second level. Unless a guy is truly special he shouldn't be drafted in the supplemental draft. The thing is with most of these guys we know there are character issues. With someone like Gaither it was just grades, but even that should garner a red flag and further research.
            man crush??
            I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

It think Morley will be the only one to enter. And nobody will use a pick on him.

Comment

Preston Parker maybe since he was kicked out of FSU.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo
                  Preston Parker maybe since he was kicked out of FSU.
                  He's transferring to a FCS school. Something like North Alabama...or something like that.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by rockio42 View Post
                    man crush??
                    It's the truth, getting him for a 5th rounder was an absolute steal, and he easily could of been a top 10 pick had he gone in the original draft without the grades problems.

Those type of situations make you wish your team had spent the 4th to just see, it really wasn't even that much considering the upside he brought so I'm not sure why there wasn't more interest...I also wanted Paul Oliver for Dallas, but I think teams are more then hesitant to spend picks in the supplemental draft.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

fred rouse?

he playing anywhere this yr?

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                        FS Demetrice Morely should enter. No confirmation on if he will though.
                        any info on the guy?

Comment

Originally posted by superman View Post
                          fred rouse?

he playing anywhere this yr?
                          theres a name i haven't heard in awhile.. i remember when FSU signed him. i was so pumped, he was being touted as the next Peter Warrick. lol what a joke that guy was, kicked out of school after the first year. i wonder where he is these days?

Comment

Rouse ended up at Texas Southern with Bobby Reid. Rouse is out of eligibility.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                              Rouse ended up at Texas Southern with Bobby Reid. Rouse is out of eligibility.
                              i think bobby reid is too. and worked out for some team this offseason.

i was sure both of these guys would dominate college football.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information