Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is surrency going to enter the supp draft?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is surrency going to enter the supp draft?

since ncaa denied him another year?

i think he's worth a late pick

I'm not familiar with him.

Any info? First name? School? Position?

I think there's a Sup. Draft thread already too.
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
      I'm not familiar with him.

Any info? First name? School? Position?

I think there's a Sup. Draft thread already too.
      fsu wr, 6'5/6'6. he probably would have been their #1 guy this year.

Comment

Wasn't he a 5 star JUCO guy? I don't remember exactly.

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
        too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

I absolutely LOVE Corey Surrency. C'mon Jerry Jones!!!

Comment

He'll probably time pretty slow if he decides/is allowed to enter. I wouldn't doubt he signs with a team but I don't think a team is going to use a draft pick on him.
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
              He'll probably time pretty slow if he decides/is allowed to enter. I wouldn't doubt he signs with a team but I don't think a team is going to use a draft pick on him.
              i think he'd time fine if he entered now. well, 4.6ish. if patrick turner is worth a 4th rounder, this guy is worth a pick.

but taking a year off until next year's draft would hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                I've seen his 40 listed between 4.45 and 4.55. I don't think it's his speed that will hold him back. At 6'5", 220 you're not going to be drafted as a speed burner.

Too bad. FSU could've really used him.

Side note: He's not being allowed to play because he played in a Semi-pro league before going enrolling at JC.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                  I've seen his 40 listed between 4.45 and 4.55. I don't think it's his speed that will hold him back. At 6'5", 220 you're not going to be drafted as a speed burner.

Too bad. FSU could've really used him.

Side note: He's not being allowed to play because he played in a Semi-pro league before going enrolling at JC.
                  and wasn't it flag football at that?

Comment

Originally posted by superman View Post
                    and wasn't it flag football at that?
                    Ouch. What a weak way to lose eligibility, haha

Comment

If he can't enter the Supp draft, could he enroll at a community college or something and play there for a year just to keep his skills sharp?

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                        If he can't enter the Supp draft, could he enroll at a community college or something and play there for a year just to keep his skills sharp?
                        Im pretty sure once you're ruled ineligible by the NCAA, you can't. Might wanna check that, though.

Corey Surrency is a hell of an athlete. His blend of size and somewhat speed, but mostly size, will get him a couple looks but I doubt he makes it anywhere past a practice squad.

Surrency has caused controversy thanks to a little-known NCAA rule entitled Participation After 21st Birthday. The rule states that if an individual participates in an organized sport after his 21st birthday, but before enrolling in college, that participation "shall count as one year of varsity competition in that sport." Surrency, who is 24, had played two seasons with a semi-professional indoor football team Florida Kings after he left junior college.

Comment

who else is entering the supp?

Go Celtics
                          Go Irish
                          Go Ravens

Comment

Why would he enter the supplemental draft? His eligibility is up, so that makes him done with college and an undrafted free agent just like everyone else that didn't get drafted. He applied to get another year and was denied so hes eligibility is done. Making him a free agent. Demetrice Morley is an example of someone that should be in the supplemental draft because he as eligibility left, but was kicked off the team after the draft.

Comment

million dollar talent

ten cent head

this guy has no chance in the league

he can't even produce in the ACC.

the best thing he's ever done is wear #1 for FSU.
                              my shoes hurt

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information