Your 2010 "Preview"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your 2010 "Preview"

Alright, I'm tired of always seeing Taylor Mays being the discussion around here, so I thought I would get everyone's perspective on the upcoming draft.

The idea is to just get everyone view on the 2010 draft. You don't have to "know" every single prospect and can include underclassmen if you want. Categorize some players and basically thats about it.

Basically, give me your preview on your views of the 2010 prospects!

My Preview

My #1 Player---Eric Berry Safety Tennessee

My Top Players( Top 3-5, no order if you don't want)---Eric Berry, Russell Okung, Carlos Dunlap, Taylor Mays, Sam Bradford

My #1 Draft Pick---Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma to the Rams

My Underrated Players(can be any prospects, from Bradford to Zoltan)---Ben Tate RB Auburn, Brandon Graham DE/OLB Michigan, Marty Gilyard WR Cincinnati

My Overrated Prospects(same thing)---C.J. Spiller, Rob Gronskowski TE Arizona, Marvin Austin DT UNC, Arthur Jones DL Syracuse

My Players That Will Shoot Up Boards Come November--Everson Griffin DE/OLB USC, Major Wright S Florida, Dennis Landolt OT Penn State, Damian Williams WR USC

My Players That Will Fall Down Boards Come November---Trevard Lindley CB Kentucy, Mark Herzlich OLB BOston College, Brandon Spikes LB Florida

The Player You Want On Your Favorite Team---Vikings select Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska

Feel free to add anything else you please...
    Last edited by JFLO; 05-10-2009, 08:24 PM.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

My #1 Player---Jermaine Gresham TE Oklahoma

My Top Players( Top 3-5, no order if you don't want)---Jermaine Gresham, Russell Okung, Taylor Mays, Sam Bradford, Eric Berry

My #1 Draft Pick---Taylor Mays S USC to the Raiders

My Underrated Players(can be any prospects, from Bradford to Zoltan)---Zac Robinson QB OSU, Brandon Graham DE/OLB Michigan, Mardy Gilyard WR Cincinnati

My Overrated Prospects(same thing)--- Carlos Dunlap DE Florida

The Player You Want On Your Favorite Team---Patriots select LeGarrette Blount RB/FB Oregon

Comment

My #1- Sam Bradford
      My top players- Sam Bradford, Gerald McCoy, Carlos Dunlap, Eric Berry,Taylor Mays

My #1 pick- Sam Bradford to the Rams

My underrated players- Austin English DE OU, Demaryius Thomas WR Georgia Tech

My overrated players- Terrance Cody DT Bama

Player I want on my favorite team- Broncos select Travis Lewis LB Oklahoma

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
      Originally posted by Job
      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Major Wright won't shoot anywhere but down unless he figures out coverage.

And Carlos Dunlap is a freak of nature with production to back it up. Not overrated at all.

Comment

My Preview

My #1 Player: Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma

My Top Players: Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma; Arrelious Benn, WR, Illinois; Eric Berry, S, Tennessee; Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa

My #1 Draft Pick: Detroit Lions select Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa

My Underrated Players: DeMarco Murray, RB, Oklahoma; Stafon Johnson, RB, Southern California; Greg Romeus, DE, Pittsburgh; Morgan Burnett, S, Georgia Tech

My Overrated Prospects: Colt McCoy, QB, Texas; Terrence Cody, DT, Alabama; George Selvie, DE, South Florida; Mark Herzlich, OLB, Boston College

The Player You Want On Your Favorite Team: 49ers select Sergio Kindle, OLB, Texas and Trevard Lindley, CB, Kentucky
          Last edited by Arsenal; 05-10-2009, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
            Major Wright won't shoot anywhere but down unless he figures out coverage.

And Carlos Dunlap is a freak of nature with production to back it up. Not overrated at all.
            I agree...I honestly don't see how you can overrate Dunlap at this point in time. Overrated should be save for guys like Bryan Bulaga and Mount Cody.
            Last edited by the decider13; 05-10-2009, 08:15 PM.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
            Originally posted by BaLLiN72
            i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
            Originally posted by Job
            NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

The Player You Want On Your Favorite Team

49ers - Russell Okung, Taylor Mays
              Saints - Sean Weatherspoon

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

My #1 Player---Sam Bradford

My Top Players( Top 3-5, no order if you don't want)---Sam Bradford, Eric Berry, Taylor Mays, Bryan Bulaga, Carlos Dunlap

My #1 Draft Pick---Carlos Dunlap to the Bucs

My Underrated Players(can be any prospects, from Bradford to Zoltan)---Jeff Owens DT Georgia, Myron Lewis CB Vanderbilt, Jordan Lake S Baylor

My Overrated Prospects(same thing)--- Dennis Pitta TE BYU, Terrence Cody NT Alabama, Navarro Bowman OLB Penn State

My Players That Will Shoot Up Boards Come November--Ricky Sapp DE/OLB Clemson, Morgan Burnett S Georgia Tech, Carlton Mitchell WR South Florida

My Players That Will Fall Down Boards Come November---Colt McCoy QB Texas, Jonathan Dwyer RB Georgia Tech, Sean Lee LB Penn State

The Player You Want On Your Favorite Team--- Trent Williams to the Packers.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                  I agree...I honestly don't see how you can overrate Dunlap at this point in time. Overrated should be save for guys like Bryan Bulaga and Mount Cody.
                  He's only going to be overrated if he has no production this season and is still a first rounder. He had like 8.5 sacks last season (not even really being the full-time starter all season) and straight up dominated what people considered to be one of the best offensive lines in the nation in the Championship. He's a hoss and really seems like a clone of Super Mario to me.

Comment

My #1 Player: Sam Bradford, Oklahoma

My Top Players: Bradford, Dunlap, Berry, Mays

My #1 Draft Pick: Dunlap or Bradford, depending on the team

The Player You Want On Your Favorite Team: WR Dez Bryant to Baltimore

Comment

I forgot about Ricky Sapp, I think he's definitely underrated right now. Ricky Sapp and Daquan Bowers next year is going to be nasty. As will Carlos Dunlap and Jermaine Cunningham.

Looks like a hell of a draft for defensive ends/3-4 OLBs. Carlos Dunlap, Everson Griffin, Greg Hardy, Sergio Kindle, George Selvie, Greg Romeus, Brandon Graham, Derrick Morgan, Ricky Sapp, Martez Wilson, Austin English, and that's leaving a bunch of guys with 2nd and maybe even 1st round potential out.

Comment

My Number 1 Player- Taylor Mays (rolls eyes if you want, it can't be any other right now)

My Top 5- Mays, Sam Bradford, Jermaine Gresham, Eric Berry, Russel Okung

Number 1 Draft Pick- Sam Bradford to Broncos

Underrated- Arrelious Benn, John Clay, Navorrow Bowman, Corey Wooton, Jahvid Best

Overrated- Everson Griffen (talent doesn't match production), Mark Herzlich, Sergio Kindle, Carl Moore, Tim Tebow (if one person out of a hundred thinks he is an NFL QB, he is overrated....and there is a lot of people out there who think he is)

Person who will shoot up boards come November- Stafon Johnson

Person who will drop down boards come November- Mark Herzlich

Player you want on your favorite team- Brandon Spikes to Giants.......God help the NFC East.....we would have a D to rival our 80s D's

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                          My #1 Player---Jermaine Gresham TE Oklahoma
                          For real? Gresham is your #1 player? He's a good player but he's not special, certainly not special enough to be a TE and the #1 player in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                            For real? Gresham is your #1 player? He's a good player but he's not special, certainly not special enough to be a TE and the #1 player in the draft.
                            especially not a draft as strong as 2010 looks to be. He wouldn't have even been the #1 player if he were in this draft. He might have snuck into some people's top 5s, but he wouldn't have been #1.

sig by BK and avy by me
                            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by EarthWindandFire View Post
                              My Number 1 Player- Taylor Mays (rolls eyes if you want, it can't be any other right now)

My Top 5- Mays, Sam Bradford, Jermaine Gresham, Eric Berry, Russel Okung

Number 1 Draft Pick- Sam Bradford to Broncos

Underrated- Arrelious Benn, John Clay, Navorrow Bowman, Corey Wooton, Jahvid Best

Overrated- Everson Griffen (talent doesn't match production), Mark Herzlich, Sergio Kindle, Carl Moore, Tim Tebow (if one person out of a hundred thinks he is an NFL QB, he is overrated....and there is a lot of people out there who think he is)
                              Person who will shoot up boards come November- Stafon Johnson

Person who will drop down boards come November- Mark Herzlich

Player you want on your favorite team- Brandon Spikes to Giants.......God help the NFC East.....we would have a D to rival our 80s D's
                              I was talking to some friends of mine, who are Vikings fans, about football, and one of them said that we should tank this year, so we can get Tebow, all I did was chuckle to myself, and moved on with the conversation. He isn't all that knowledgable about the NFL draft, but just goes to show that there are plenty of people out there who love Tebow.

EDIT: I'll put my 2010 preview up tomorrow.

sig by BK and avy by me
                              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                              If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information