X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herzlich has bone cancer

terrible news

http://bceagles.cstv.com/sports/m-fo...051409aaa.html

Just saw this too...horrible news...i wish the best for the young man during his battle.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
    Titty sprinkles

Comment

whaaaaaaat.
      oh man thats horrible.
      if he can still play thatd be great because hes an awesome talent.

Go Celtics
      Go Irish
      Go Ravens

Comment

I don't know how bad this is, but cancer sucks nonetheless. I really hope he gets through this. best of luck to him
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Just posted this in college football, my bad. This is absolutely terrible. Herzlich is one of my favorite players and is a tough SOB I hope he gets healthy first and foremost, and if he could get back on the field after that would be great but I really hope he just gets healthy.

Comment

Very sad news...hope he gets healthy soon

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Absolutely awful. Hopefully he can recover.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

This truly is heartbreaking, when you look at it just from a person to person point of view, forgetting about football. He had high hopes for this season, as did many of us on here. He seems like a great person, not only a great football player, and my best wishes go out to him and his family. Whatever course of action he takes, I hope it goes as easily and successfully as possible. Hopefully he overcomes this and gets to live a healthy life, and if he (and all of us) are really lucky, we can have football's version of Lance Armstrong. But I don't want to get too far ahead of anything here, and for now, I hope he goes through treatment and doesn't have to deal with this ever again.

This is really wierd for me, I was thinking a few weeks ago that the NFL has been relatively lucky that none of the top prospects have ever had tragedies like this or serious pohysical problems found at the combine that prevents them from playing football. Well I guess that run is over, its unfortuante that it had to happen, especially to someone like Mark Herzlich though.

Good luck Mark, take care of your business and get better, and I hope his family stays strong throughout.
                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Best of hope and health for Mark and his family.

Get well soon!

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

I wish him the best of luck, and if he gets treatment, I hope it improves his situation. My brother was diagnosed with cancer in his 20s as well, and definitely not as severe, but I know how it can be for a family.

He will require chemo, almost surely not play football again. The chances of living long with Ewing's sarcoma is rare. I do hope he overcomes it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Damn. I hope he can recover from this.

Comment

From wikipedia

Prognosis

Staging attempts to distinguish patients with localized from those with metastatic disease.[17] Most commonly, metastases occur in the chest, bone and/or bone marrow. Less common sites include the central nervous system and lymph nodes.

Five-year survival for localized disease is 70% to 80% when treated with chemotherapy.[18] Long term survival for metastatic disease can be less than 10% but some sources state it is 25-30%.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

This is terrible. lets just hope he lives a long healthy life.
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

That's not exactly the best news CJ, ugh, this truly is a horrible day.
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

This is terrible. Herzy is a great person not only a great football player, I hope he recovers and lives a healthy life.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information