X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN's top college football workout warriors

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/column...uce&id=4174191

O_o at these guys.

bruce campell sounds like an ot from heaven.... i need to watch some tape, but on paper probably one of the better prospects i have seen in the last 5 -10 yrs.

Hitman D

Comment

Bruce is a beast for sure.

Allen Bailey gives me nightmares.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Ahhhh, Tire Flips! Good times!

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Bruce Campbell should go #1 based on name alone.
          All this physical amazement is just added flash.
          Last edited by SuperMcGee; 05-18-2009, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
            Bruce Campbell should go #1 based on name alone.
            All this physical amazement is just added flash.
            Genetics helps him, but Campbell Sr. was a basketball player. Played mostly overseas too I think. I had to look him up cause I didn't recognize the name... -_-"

9. Brooks Reed, Arizona, DE: Reed is another under-the-radar recruit who has shone. The 6-3, 260-pounder notched eight sacks last season in his first year as a starter for the Cats, who relied on his exceptional explosiveness and burst. Reed power-cleans 450, squats more than 600 and ran a 4.62 40-yard dash this spring. The only thing the Zona sports info people figured he was missing was a great nickname. They're touting the long-haired Reed as "Mr. Freeze," in part because of his initial B.R. as in never mind. Pac-10 offensive coaches probably have other names for him.
            I don't get it... :(

Really cool that the list has mostly defensive players and OL's. Didn't know the Baylor QB almost made the Olympic Track and Field team, so that's cool for an offensive player.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

mays is a god

Comment

no terrence cody? :D

Comment

Allen Baliey Lb to DT and still kept the speed.

Comment

Bailey is more of a freak than Mays

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                      Bailey is more of a freak than Mays
                      yeah for real. dude is an absolute monster. my grandkids wont be having grandkids because of his effect on my DNA
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Feldman is the man, I love his stuff. There is some serious athleticism in that group but I'm suprised to see no Carlos Dunlap. I want Allen Bailey to be a Patriot because he is an absolute monster. He would be a project, but he has the ability to play as a 3-4 DE or LB. His best fit is probaby in a 4-3 though.
                        Last edited by Don Vito; 05-18-2009, 06:27 PM.

Comment

so glad they finally got some love for my CU player Nate Solder dude is a freak was recruited as a TE gained some weight and bilk moved over to OT, he is studly

Comment

Sturdivant , Carter , And Zach Brown... at least we'll be set on D
                            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                            Coples is that dude.
                            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                              Feldman is the man, I love his stuff. There is some serious athleticism in that group but I'm suprised to see no Carlos Dunlap. I want Allen Bailey to be a Patriot because he is an absolute monster. He would be a project, but he has the ability to play as a 3-4 DE or LB. His best fit is probaby in a 4-3 though.
                              Allen Bailey is probably a 300 lb. 5-tech. He weighs a LEAN 290 right now as he's been trying to keep his weight down. He's the definition of scheme-diverse though. He'd fit great on the Patriots, and should be right in their draft range in '10/11.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information