Ed Wang- VTech

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Wang- VTech

Can anyone tell me about this guy? Don't see too many Chinese prospects (outside of Patrick Chung) around...

Chinese?

I thought Patrick Chung was Jamaican? I'm trippin out.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
      Chinese?

I thought Patrick Chung was Jamaican? I'm trippin out.
      Chinese Jamaican. Apparently his father is half-Chinese, half-Jamaican and mother Jamaican.

Comment

What a mixture

Comment

Pretty good tools but he gets beat a lot. Marcus Robinson (Miami) had a couple sacks off of him and I think Everette Brown had 3 sacks against him in the first half (might have been another game though). Someone to watch though because he is a good athlete.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
            Chinese Jamaican. Apparently his father is half-Chinese, half-Jamaican and mother Jamaican.
            His Chinese grandfather was trying to get to the US and got lost and went to Jamaica. They said it about a million times on draft day.

Comment

Has Hines had a monopoly since Dat retired?

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                Has Hines had a monopoly since Dat retired?
                Demps had one good year.

I like how he asked for analysis on the player, but we only know about other Asian players.

Comment

Former tight end, very good athlete. Hasn't been too productive, though. Second or third rounder after this year I would guess due to athleticism, size, and experience.
                  Virginia Tech.
                  ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

If he wasn't white (or light-skinned anyway) I would swear he was Duane Brown. Which isn't to say I've been overly impressed, but if he puts it together his senior season the way Brown did, I could see him sneaking into the first round.

Comment

Speaking of VA Tech and Asian players, this is by far my favorite 2009 DT prospect.

http://iowa.rivals.com/viewprospect....=67876&Sport=1

He's not half Asian half black like Hines, that kid is definitely fully Asian.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

Lol he's not even in college.
                        Virginia Tech.
                        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

david wang is ed wangs brother. They both apparently have chinese parents who were both Chinese Olympians. They are both great athletes, but Ed has struggled with injuries in the past. He is probably has the most potential of the line. Like someone said he was a TE coming into Tech (like Duane Brown) but converted to OT and gained some pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                            Lol he's not even in college.
                            Think he meant 2009 HS prospect

Comment

Originally posted by steelernation77 View Post
                              Speaking of VA Tech and Asian players, this is by far my favorite 2009 DT prospect.

http://iowa.rivals.com/viewprospect....=67876&Sport=1

He's not half Asian half black like Hines, that kid is definitely fully Asian.
                              That's one HUGE Wang!
                              10 Favourite prospects for 2010: Colt McCoy, Dez Bryant, Golden Tate, Noel Devine, Ndamukong Suh, Greg Hardy, Eric Norwood, Travis Lewis, Eric Berry, Trevard Lindley

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information