Draft Discussion - Runningbacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Discussion - Runningbacks

Here's a wide open thread to discuss Runningbacks. Post any thoughts or opinions on the RB's: your rankings, who's underrated, who's overrated, break out prospects, sleepers, best fits, etc. This is the place to break down the 2010 RB class.

Harvey Unga is a monster!

Comment

Evan Royster is a stud. Im not sure if he will declare or not.

I also love Charles Scott. Its so hard to bring him down and he will be a great powerback in the NFL.
      Last edited by superman8456; 05-31-2009, 05:19 PM.

Comment

My favorite "RB" is Brandon James, solely for his special teams ability. As an actually runningback I really really really like DeMarco Murray. Jonathan Dwyer and Charles Scott are my two favorite backs for carrying a full-load.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

BING

BAM

THANK YOU SAM!

Don't mind me.. Just shouting out to all my Polynesian brothas that aren't playing O or D Line.

Comment

Royster needs to prove he can carry a load. He averaged less than 15 carries per game last year as a starter.

Comment

I'm not really excited about any of the running backs this year. Actually I'm more excited about defensive players than offensive ones

Comment

Heisman.

Comment

Senior Cordera Eason is the starter for Ole Miss as of now. He is phyically gifted at 6-0 230 but he has fumble problems. When he can hold on to the ball he is a very good back, but that was an issue for him at times last year which resulted in him losing a lot of carries last year to guys like Dex, Brandon Bolden, and Enrique Davis. He has the ability to emerge as a prospect if he can hold on to the ball but we have a lot of talent behind him, I bet sophmore Bolden winds up the starter with Dex and Eason both getting a lot of carries. I would like to see Eason start holding on to the ball though, he is a good blocker and receiver with a ton of talent.

Comment

heisman
                    my quick smells like french toast

Comment

I know you're jealous.

Comment

Faces of Fear

Charles on the inside.. Keiland on the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post

I know you're jealous.
                          I don't get to be jealous. Only aroused.

Shazam!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                            I don't get to be jealous. Only aroused.

Shazam!
                            That guy was so beastly in NCAA '08 in my Buffalo franchise.

Comment

That just happened.

Also, look out for Stafon Johnson. If he gets the touches, he could be one of the top backs in the draft. He is a complete back who is a very natural runner. He has the power to run inside and the speed and quickness to run outside. He has nice vision and can accelerate when he sees the whole. He can also break tackles and make guys miss at the second level. He does fumble a bit and some of the holes he runs through are huge but nonetheless, he has done very well when given the opportunity. I believe that if he was a full-time starter, he would be a first rounder.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information