Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change the countdown? ( draft may move to may)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would rather move it forward and make the dull part of the offseason shorter. At least with the draft, something is going on.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
      Like the wait isn't long enough. They love tinkering with the NFL Draft lately. I have liked one move so far and that was the 15 minutes to 10 minutes and thats it. I don't like the moving back from 12 to 3 to 4 and Only round 1-2 on saturday and the rest on sunday.

Exactly. Shortening it some has been the only good change. This would be sillyness.

Comment

i was happy opening the thread, then i realized may was after april.

Comment

my
          life

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
            I really wish Roger Goodell would stop fooling with the draft...

There was nothing wrong with 3 rounds on Day 1, but now it's just 2.

Then there was talk and still could be talk about moving Round 1 to Friday, which is just stupid.

And after the NFL said they would do everything to avoid another Brady Quinn type wait at the draft, they invite MORE players and players more likely to go later on in the 1st round.

Now this talk about moving the Draft to May.

Why? What is wrong with the draft in its current form that it needs to be tinkered with so much?

Leave it alone... it's fine
            It's business...

Comment

I really miss Tags at times like this.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
              <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Just further proof that Roger Goodell is a horrible person.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information