No announcement yet.

Prospect Comparison Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Haden reminds me a little of Vontae Davis.

Comment

Spiller's a lot more like Bush than Johnson. Ricky Sapp=Gaines Adams. Eric Norwood=LaMarr Woodley. Corey Wootton=Justin Tuck.
      Last edited by Cigaro; 10-11-2009, 10:37 PM.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

Greg Hardy - Justin Tuck
        Corey Wootton - Jared Allen
        Rolando McClain - Karlos Dansby
        Jake Locker - Jay Cutler
        Gerald McCoy - Darnell Dockett/Kevin Williams
        Russell Okung - Chris Samuels
        Last edited by TACKLE; 10-13-2009, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Jerry Hughes - Robert Mathis

Comment

I'm not buying the Bulaga-Gallery comparison, beyond the fact that they're both white guys who were successful LTs at the university of Iowa. The Jake Long comparisons are much better. Gallery was a guy who was a powerhouse and a brilliant technician, but he didn't have tackle feet, he had short arms, and he wasn't a very good athlete moving laterally. Bulaga is a much more complete player, and the Jake Long comparisons are pretty much spot on as far as I can tell.

Bulaga isn't anywhere near the technician that Gallery was, but he's a much better athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
              I'm not buying the Bulaga-Gallery comparison, beyond the fact that they're both white guys who were successful LTs at the university of Iowa. The Jake Long comparisons are much better. Gallery was a guy who was a powerhouse and a brilliant technician, but he didn't have tackle feet, he had short arms, and he wasn't a very good athlete moving laterally. Bulaga is a much more complete player, and the Jake Long comparisons are pretty much spot on as far as I can tell.

Bulaga isn't anywhere near the technician that Gallery was, but he's a much better athlete.
              Agree with this post. Bulaga and Gallery as prospects are not very similar. Different type of players.

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Jake Long never got completely manhandled in college like Bulaga did against Brandon Graham...
                I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                  Jake Long never got completely manhandled in college like Bulaga did against Brandon Graham...
                  I don't think it's fair to really count a guy's first game back returning from an illness that caused him to miss more than one game against his resume.

Comment

Ed Dickson - Visanthe Shiancoe
                    Jake Locker - Matt Schaub
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                      Jake Locker - Matt Schaub
                      Some people overestimate Jake's athletic ability, while you're doing the opposite. I'm not sure he'll ever develop into the efficient passer Schaub is, though when you combine the physical tools + intangibles he should grade out as a better NFL QB.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                        Some people overestimate Jake's athletic ability, while you're doing the opposite. I'm not sure he'll ever develop into the efficient passer Schaub is, though when you combine the physical tools + intangibles he should grade out as a better NFL QB.
                        Geez you think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                          Geez you think so.
                          Schaub is a pretty damn good QB (when healthy). I'd take his production plus whatever else Locker would bring as a prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                            Schaub is a pretty damn good QB (when healthy). I'd take his production plus whatever else Locker would bring as a prospect.
                            Hard to compare college guys to pros but to me Schaub has an average arm and cant run. Locker has a great arm and legit 4.5 speed. To me he brings more to the league than Schaub. Please note i like the Texans.

Comment

I don't think there is a great comparison for Locker. If you go with his athletic side, they aren't as good of passers. If you go with his passing abilities, they aren't as athletic. I think Cutler or maybe McNabb are the closest.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                              <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                              <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                              <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Dez Bryant reminds me a lot of Chris Chambers.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information