Prospect Comparison Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by no bare feet View Post
    people tend to forget he played DT for the first 2-3 years in NE and was a 3-4 DE for about 4-5 years.
    He played a 4-3 for his first two years, but in his second year we started moving towards the 3-4. He played the vast majority of his time here in a true 3-4, but man he looked like a beast in that 4-3. Still was a monster when we moved to a 3-4 but like I said earlier he would have put up ungodly numbers in a 4-3.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      God...remember the SEC when Georgia's DTs were Stroud/Seymour and Tennessee's was Haynesworth/Henderson?
      Don't forget about Shaun Rogers/Casey Hampton at Texas.

Comment

• Thought of another good one just now:

Myron Rolle - Donovin Darius

Comment

• Originally posted by SenorGato View Post
          I'll agree with that...he's as strong as Dockett, and that's an compliment and a half...watch Darnell Dockett player and you'll see a guy who's as functionally strong as any DT in the league. Lines up everywhere for the Cards...Aren't there any Cardinal fans here to talk about this guy? He's a beast. There's a decent argument that he's the 2nd best 3-4 DL in the league right now behind Ngata...well now that Haynesworth's going onto a 3 man line...but yea there's an argument.
          I am a big Dockett fan but not sure if the comparison is that great. Dockett is known for getting penetration from exploding off the snap (moreso when he was in a 4-3) whereas Suh seems slower off the snap but then overpowers lineman and uses his hands to get free.

Comment

• The perfect comparisons for the 2 DTs are
            Suh- Kevin Williams
            McCoy - Darnell Dockett/Tommie Harris
            save Freeman

Comment

• Suh I think compares to Glenn Dorsey coming out of college. I know Dorsey has not been a stud in the NFL but for people who cannot remember Dorsey was called one of the top DT prospects in years when he was in college. I think they both are very powerful upper bodys and are both very quick for DT's. I think Suh is a slight better prospect but he is also a bigger prospect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
                The perfect comparisons for the 2 DTs are
                Suh- Kevin Williams
                McCoy - Darnell Dockett/Tommie Harris
                this. because i made this comparison too and posted it in here I believe
                Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Check out the draft preparation video of Suh on NFL.com. He is HUGE.

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"

Comment

• Originally posted by TankGiant View Post
                    Suh I think compares to Glenn Dorsey coming out of college. I know Dorsey has not been a stud in the NFL but for people who cannot remember Dorsey was called one of the top DT prospects in years when he was in college. I think they both are very powerful upper bodys and are both very quick for DT's. I think Suh is a slight better prospect but he is also a bigger prospect.
                    I really don't see this at all. The only comparisons between the two is they were highly rated DTs and had legitimate injury concerns. Dorsey is a prototypical 3 technique and is quite short with good explosion. Suh has great length and bulk but lacks elite explosion. Suhs hand placement is also a lot better than Dorseys in my opinion.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• i have a few

Chad Jones-Adrian Wilson
                      Mardy Gilyard-Santonio Holmes
                      Anthony Davis-Ryan Clady (without the silky smooth technique)
                      Tim Tebow-Dallas Clark (for real)
                      Brandon Spikes-James Farrior
                      Sam Bradford-Alex Smith

thoughts?
                      E]

Comment

• Tim Tebow-Dallas Clark (for real)

= by far, the dumbest thing I've seen posted on this site in awhile.
                        GO RAVENS

Comment

• Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
                          Tim Tebow-Dallas Clark (for real)

= by far, the dumbest thing I've seen posted on this site in awhile.
                          lol you dont have to agree...its more of a joke than anything since i dont think theres a chance in hell tebow will change positions. they are about the same size, speed, didnt play TE (or much TE) in college and i do think TE would be his best chance to be successful

who would you compare tebow to?
                          E]

Comment

• Originally posted by irishbucsfan View Post
                            Check out the draft preparation video of Suh on NFL.com. He is HUGE.
                            Is it just me, or does it look like he's bigger than the 300 lbs. he's listed at?

Comment

• Originally posted by K Train View Post
                              who would you compare tebow to?
                              Tim Tebow = Bobby Douglass
                              GO RAVENS

Comment

• O'Brien Schofield-Karlos Dansby...someone will get a steal later on since he'll have to go on IR as a rookie
                                E]

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information