Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Punisher View Post
    Did you just say Joe McKnight runs with reckless abandon? ugh
    Yes, why do you think he can't stay healthy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Calubflower View Post
      Isaiah Pead - LeSean McCoy
      Pead is totally overrated. He'll fizzle out in the NFL. Didn't have a very good YPA at Cincy, not really cut out for the pros if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Punisher View Post
        Did you just say Joe McKnight runs with reckless abandon? ugh
        Haha. Yeah...

Originally posted by norcalgsr View Post
        Yes, why do you think he can't stay healthy?
        Because he's a *****?

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
          Pead is totally overrated. He'll fizzle out in the NFL. Didn't have a very good YPA at Cincy, not really cut out for the pros if you ask me.
          Since when is averaging over 6 yards a carry not a good average? Have you watched him, or are you just looking at stats? He, like LeSean, makes terrific cuts, has good balance and is a smooth runner. Not a power runner, but I think he'll be able to pick up yards.

that's the video that go me thinking LeSean. The cut at 1:06 is special.

Comment

• Pead = Baron Batch

Comment

• Originally posted by Calubflower View Post
              Since when is averaging over 6 yards a carry not a good average? Have you watched him, or are you just looking at stats? He, like LeSean, makes terrific cuts, has good balance and is a smooth runner. Not a power runner, but I think he'll be able to pick up yards.

that's the video that go me thinking LeSean. The cut at 1:06 is special.
              Can't say I agree at all. He's not in Shady's league of explosion or speed. He's got some nifty moves, but he's no Shady, that guy is special, very special.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_dark_knight View Post
                Can't say I agree at all. He's not in Shady's league of explosion or speed. He's got some nifty moves, but he's no Shady, that guy is special, very special.
                Do you even remember how LeSean tested at workouts? He wasn't impressive at all. It's all about comparing styles; if anything, Pead is probably a superior pure athlete.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                  YPA in college is overrated. DeMarco Murray didn't have an impressive YPA, but it's looking like he's going to be a future pro bowler.

Comment

• RG3 Reminds of Daunte Culpepper which also reminds me of Mike Vick which also reminds me of Vince Young and Jamarcus Russel as well as Cam Newton.

/espn

Comment

• Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                      RG3 Reminds of Daunte Culpepper which also reminds me of Mike Vick which also reminds me of Vince Young and Jamarcus Russel as well as Cam Newton.

/espn
                      That's really insightful! I bet their 40 times are all under 4.melanin!

Comment

• Ive got some other running back ones. Not deadly accurate but oh well:

Chris Polk - Matt Forte
                        LaMichael James - Danny Woodhead
                        Jeff Demps - Darren Sproles/CJ Spiller
                        Bernard Pierce - Cedric Benson
                        Doug Martin - Chris Johnson

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender
                          Give me one for Juron Criner and explain to me why no one rates him higher, please and thank you. He's such a fluid athlete with solid hands, great proportionate strength and build, and production. I don't get it.

He also plays with this school yard attitude that makes me think Brandon Marshall but that's pretty lofty. Any ideas?
                          I'd say a slower Dez Bryant. But I'm not sure about the solid hands part. He drops the routine ones.

Originally posted by borg9
                          Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

• These are some comparisons that come to mind when considering style of play, not necessarily how productive the players will be in the NFL:

Robert Griffin - Michael Vick

Ryan Tannehill - Tony Romo

Trent Richardson - Ray Rice

Michael Floyd - Larry Fitzgerald

Alshon Jeffery - Brandon Marshall

Dwight Jones - Braylon Edwards

Kendall Wright - Steve Smith

Tommy Streeter - Malcom Floyd

David DeCastro - Logan Mankins

Jerel Worthy - Albert Haynesworth

Jared Crick - J.J. Watt

Quinton Coples - Justin Tuck

Melvin Ingram - Adalius Thomas

Luke Kuechly - James Laurinaitis

Vontaze Burfict - Bart Scott

Comment

• Joe Adams - the speed of light.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                                These are some comparisons that come to mind when considering style of play, not necessarily how productive the players will be in the NFL:

Trent Richardson - Ray Rice

Kendall Wright - Steve Smith

Jerel Worthy - Albert Haynesworth

Vontaze Burfict - Bart Scott
                                Dont like these ones but the rest are all good. I think Richardson is stronger than Rice is and will be better going up the middle.

Steve Smith is a very unique receiver and i dont see much of him in Wright.

Which Haynesworth are you talking about? The beast mode one or the lazy f*** one?

I think Burfict is a little more crazy on the field.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information