Derrick Morgan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derrick Morgan

This guy is just a monster right now. 7 sacks in the last three weeks. Took over there last two games. Todd McShay is putting him ahead of Dunlap and saying he could be a top 5 pick when it's all said and done. Also can play the run very well. I like him a lot, the only thing that I could say thats bad is that he's only in his 3rd year and this is his first year playing this well. Hope he's not a one year wonder. But the guy just takes over games. The only other player that I've seen take over a game like that on D was Suh.

What do you guys think? Any knocks on his game?

Seems like a mid 1st to mid 2nd type of guy for me. He should stay 1 more year if alot of Jr DE's declare

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Doesn't hurt to list the player's school. I'm not familiar with him.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
        Doesn't hurt to list the player's school. I'm not familiar with him.
        Georgia Tech.

Comment

At this point in the draft process, he is the best defensive end.

He's productive and doesn't have any serious injury problems (lack there of for Dunlap and Hardy)

IMO, he's a Top 15 pick.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by JFLO View Post
            At this point in the draft process, he is the best defensive end.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbuc View Post
              This guy is just a monster right now. 7 sacks in the last three weeks. Took over there last two games. Todd McShay is putting him ahead of Dunlap and saying he could be a top 5 pick when it's all said and done. Also can play the run very well. I like him a lot, the only thing that I could say thats bad is that he's only in his 3rd year and this is his first year playing this well. Hope he's not a one year wonder. But the guy just takes over games. The only other player that I've seen take over a game like that on D was Suh.

He was probably the best DL on a team that had 3 DL drafted last year when he was a sophomore.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by bigbuc View Post

McShay is really going out on a limb there saying he's ahead of Dunlap. Reminds me of Robert Ayers out of Tennessee who was a mid-first round pick for Denver. As for how much of a defensive impact he would make i'd put him behind: Suh, McCoy, Berry and McClain for starters.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                  No, you're a homer.
                  Last edited by JFLO; 11-18-2009, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                    McShay is really going out on a limb there saying he's ahead of Dunlap. Reminds me of Robert Ayers out of Tennessee who was a mid-first round pick for Denver. As for how much of a defensive impact he would make i'd put him behind: Suh, McCoy, Berry and McClain for starters.
                    Only difference is Derrick Morgan actually gets sacks... Morgan has more sacks this season than Ayers did his entire college career... and for the people who will say Ayers was a back-up, fine I'll give you that. However, Morgan has the same amount of sacks in the last 3 weeks as Ayers did in his Junior and Senior season combined.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                      No, your a homer.
                      Ohio State education at its finest.

*Looks at national tackles for loss leaders* I'll take Graham's all-around game over any DE in the nation. Morgan's only made five non-sack TFLs.

Comment

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Play the run, Everson.

Comment

Ohio State education at its finest.

*Looks at national tackles for loss leaders* I'll take Graham's all-around game over any DE in the nation. Morgan's only made five non-sack TFLs.
                            lol, yea i just fixed that your to you're right before you typed that...

thanks though, lol.

Comment

Height?? Weight??

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information