What happend to Joe McKnight??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happend to Joe McKnight??

He's draft eligible and I haven't heard anything about him returning for his senior year.
    Nobody's talking about him, I mean, AT ALL!! No discussion about how McKnight has fallen short of expectations, comparisons between him and other similar prospects, no projections about his pro prospects.

SO where do you guys fall on McKnight's pro prospects??

Will he be a steal for someone, or an afterthought come draft day??

2nd-4th round pick. Should stay for senior season

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Definitely should stay for senior season. I don't really think he's a 2nd rounder at this point. I'd say mid 3rd-early 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
        He's draft eligible and I haven't heard anything about him returning for his senior year.
        Nobody's talking about him, I mean, AT ALL!! No discussion about how McKnight has fallen short of expectations, comparisons between him and other similar prospects, no projections about his pro prospects.

SO where do you guys fall on McKnight's pro prospects??

Will he be a steal for someone, or an afterthought come draft day??
        A lot of people think he'll be better than Reggie Bush in the NFL. ...and that ain't bad. Anybody heard of him wanting to declare?

Comment

I love Joe McKnight. I don't know if it's a result of a stronger OL but he runs better between the tackles than Reggie Bush did.

Comment

If he comes out, he would be a great pick in the 3rd to 4th... like Leon Washington.

Comment

I've not seen him ranked anywhere as a 1st rounder, but I have seen him in the top 50 by a few people.

Comment

He needs to stay at Florida and actually accomplish something before he's viewed as an NFL player. Better question to me is what has happened to that stable of RBs at USC? McNight is gone, Stafon Johnson is hurt, Marc Tyler is MIA.....

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                  He needs to stay at Florida and actually accomplish something before he's viewed as an NFL player. Better question to me is what has happened to that stable of RBs at USC? McNight is gone, Stafon Johnson is hurt, Marc Tyler is MIA.....
                  are you talking about moody?

Comment

I don't think he would be anything more than a situational back in the NFL so imo, he is a mid round pick. His speed will probabaly get him picked higher than he deserves but hey, speed kills.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I keep reading McKnight isn't even 195 lbs. Although he has elite open field run skills, his pure speed is a big mystery to me.

Sometimes I think he's one of those guys who's more quick than fast, like former Seminole and Bengals WR Peter Warrick.

I'm a little skeptical if he's even capable of running a 4.45 or faster.

McKnight is having a decent year, he's just not the RB I thought he would be going to USC.

Comment

He will probably come back. He would be a terrific 3rd round pickup right now though.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                          are you talking about moody?
                          My bad, i need Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                            My bad, i need Turkey
                            hahah wow, dont we all

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              A lot of people think he'll be better than Reggie Bush in the NFL. ...and that ain't bad. Anybody heard of him wanting to declare?
                              I read somewhere that McKnight was wearing eye black tape during a game his frosh year that read, " I need $", which I took to be a HUGE clue he's gone after this season.
                              I know it's not lock solid evidence, but perceived uber talents like McKnight really see no reason to stay past their junior

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information