68 Corey Wootton, DE, Northwestern
    69 Ahmad Black, SS, Florida*
    70 Walter Thurmond, CB, Oregon
    71 Jeremy Beal, DE/OLB, Oklahoma*
    72 Danario Alexander, WR, Missouri*
    73 Lindsey Witten, DE/OLB, Connecticut
    74 Reshad Jones, FS, Georgia*
    75 Dezmon Briscoe, WR, Kansas*

Brandon Graham at #53? You massively fail..................

Originally posted by Jakey
    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
      Agreed. With a Brandon Graham sig too.

I'd like to hear you views on him, Bryan Bulaga who has done little to deserve more than a pick in the mid to late first, Joe Haden who has played like a Top 15 player the past two years, Greg Romeus who would lkley be a Top 25 pick were he to declare, and Corey Wootton's draft stock.

Tony Pike ahead of Jake Locker and Ryan Mallett is off base, and I'll go ahead an illustrate that as fact instead of opinion.

Nice work though putting together a Top 75 at this point though.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
      - For daily NFL draft coverage:
      www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

I like how you stack the 5 QBs together starting around #23. It's like QBs arent real players so let's just list them and get it over with.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
          I like how you stack the 5 QBs together starting around #23. It's like QBs arent real players so let's just list them and get it over with.
          The reason I have them like that is because I don't see any of them as top 20 prospects. They just all have too many questions. Obviously I do see potential in all of them because they are all still well within the first round. I also have them listed like that because I see them as all so very close, atleast at this point. What one lacks, another one has and so on.

Colt McCoy just continues to impress me. He went from a player I viewed as a good college QB with little to no NFL future to a great college QB with a very good chance at finding a home in the NFL. Now the thing with Colt is, how high is his ceiling? I can see him as a good, quality starter in a few years but maybe not a star.

Clausen and Locker scare me a little bit because they haven't played at the level they are now for their whole careers. I realize there's a learning curve, but they both took a lot of games to start showing real NFL talent. I would suspect both develope slowly at the next level, but both very easily could have nice overall careers. Just maybe not for the team that drafts them. I still have a hard time viewing Locker as more of a quarterback than an athlete. I still sort of see an athlete with a big arm.

Tony Pike is a kid I really think might have the most upside. The thing is, nobody has really seen an abundance of him. I think if he hadn't gotten injured this might not seem so off-base to some of you.

Ryan Mallett I just simply haven't seen enough of. I realize his talent, but it's hard for me to get too excited over him.

Sam Bradford really scares me. I don't like the arm strength or the system. I'm certain he'll be a first round pick, but I think he has atleast a 50/50 bust factor. I've watched him dink and dunk his way against bad defenses, but I haven't seen him do much of anything that resembles what will be expected of him in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
            I like Brandon Graham, but I don't know what he is. He's a classic tweener, much more so than some of the other DE/OLB prospects. I can't see myself taking him in the first round as a 4-3 DE, and I couldn't see myself taking him as a 3-4 OLB over some of the players I have ahead of him. 53 is still high considering there are 26 underclassmen ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Day One Pick View Post
              The reason I have them like that is because I don't see any of them as top 20 prospects. They just all have too many questions. Obviously I do see potential in all of them because they are all still well within the first round. I also have them listed like that because I see them as all so very close, atleast at this point. What one lacks, another one has and so on.

Colt McCoy just continues to impress me. He went from a player I viewed as a good college QB with little to no NFL future to a great college QB with a very good chance at finding a home in the NFL. Now the thing with Colt is, how high is his ceiling? I can see him as a good, quality starter in a few years but maybe not a star.

Clausen and Locker scare me a little bit because they haven't played at the level they are now for their whole careers. I realize there's a learning curve, but they both took a lot of games to start showing real NFL talent. I would suspect both develope slowly at the next level, but both very easily could have nice overall careers. Just maybe not for the team that drafts them. I still have a hard time viewing Locker as more of a quarterback than an athlete. I still sort of see an athlete with a big arm.

Tony Pike is a kid I really think might have the most upside. The thing is, nobody has really seen an abundance of him. I think if he hadn't gotten injured this might not seem so off-base to some of you.

Ryan Mallett I just simply haven't seen enough of. I realize his talent, but it's hard for me to get too excited over him.

Sam Bradford really scares me. I don't like the arm strength or the system. I'm certain he'll be a first round pick, but I think he has atleast a 50/50 bust factor. I've watched him dink and dunk his way against bad defenses, but I haven't seen him do much of anything that resembles what will be expected of him in the NFL.
              I dont have Bradford, Pike and McCoy as 1st rounders. As for Locker and Clausen i think they'll both be top 10 picks. As for them just developing lately i'd rather them being on the rise as opposed to them regressing.

Comment

As far as Greg Romeus goes, shhhh! Don't hype him up too much because I'm a Pitt fan and I would like to see him come back next year.

Honestly though, as a Pitt fan I have a hard time distinguishing my feeling towards their players as real or me just being a fan, if you can understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                  I dont have Bradford, Pike and McCoy as 1st rounders. As for Locker and Clausen i think they'll both be top 10 picks. As for them just developing lately i'd rather them being on the rise as opposed to them regressing.
                  I know they can and very well might be top 10 picks. But do you see their talent and chance to succeed as top 10? I just can't put them ahead of the players I feel very confident have solid NFL careers.

I think it's almost natural to hate on McCoy a little. So often the best QB in the country gets discredited because so often they aren't the best pro prospect. Make sure you aren't just subcontiously doing it, I know I was for his first 3 1/2 seasons. Now I've seen the light, lol.

Comment

Yeah, Bradford never attempted passes down the field :rollseyes:

Comment

Colt McCoy as your top QB is laughable. He plays in a spread offense and has zero arm strength. Yeah... definitely a guy I'd want over Clausen, Locker, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jth1331 View Post
                        Yeah, Bradford never attempted passes down the field :rollseyes:
                        He does, but they are floaters that are INT's in the NFL. He has an amazingly accurate are, but those passes don't get there in the NFL. Everyone talks negatively about Colt McCoys arm, but it appears much stronger than Bradford's.

Comment

Nice job man. My opinion on first glance, Joe Haden is to low and Dezmon Briscoe is to high. But that's just my opinion.

Comment

I know they can and very well might be top 10 picks. But do you see their talent and chance to succeed as top 10? I just can't put them ahead of the players I feel very confident have solid NFL careers.

I think it's almost natural to hate on McCoy a little. So often the best QB in the country gets discredited because so often they aren't the best pro prospect. Make sure you aren't just subcontiously doing it, I know I was for his first 3 1/2 seasons. Now I've seen the light, lol.
                            I think there are always risks but QB gets the most attention. I actually feel better about taking Clausen and Locker early than i would about Okung, Hardy, Dunlap and Benn to name a few.

Comment

Eric Berry hasn't done anything close to what Ndamukong Suh has this year, and they were arguably equal prospects in most peoples books coming in. I just can't see a scenario where Suh isn't the best player in this draft
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information