Ryan Perrilloux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Perrilloux

At one time a very highly rated recruit who went to LSU, and looked to have a very bright future...He was dismissed from the team for violating team rules, and transferred to Jacksonville State and is playing very well this year.

Season Stats:

138-236 for 2,345 and 23 TD's to only 2 picks- QB Rating of 172.4

443 rushing yds and 8 tds

I think that this is a guy who has a ton of talent. Anyone think a team will take a shot on him with a late round pick?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Mr. irrelevant

Comment

7th round at the earliest. He has massive character issues to get kicked of an LSU team... (no offense, but you practically have to kill someone to get kicked off a team as a QB of a major program).
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

Future Oakland Raider

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Worth a shot as a UDFA, not sure if the risk of spending a pick on someone who will more than likely be passed over by most NFL teams during the draft is worth it.
          Last edited by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006; 11-28-2009, 10:59 PM.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

no chance of any NFL future, and won't even get drafted.
            UFL for sure

Go Celtics
            Go Irish
            Go Ravens

Comment

He'll get drafted... very late
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

The kid has all the talent in the world...from the neck down. If he where still playin for LSU and putting up some numbers, he'd be getting a lot of talk. Fact of the matter is, he's not at LSU and is playing for Jack State, so he'll get drafted based on his tools and will go in the late, late rounds.

Damn that kid broke my heart when he got thrown off LSU..had big hopes for him. Wish these guys would stop wasting their unbelievable talent..

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

UDFA in my mind.

Comment

He fell a little bit short of his 4 heisman prediction.
                    Originally posted by SNIPER26
                    fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                      7th round at the earliest. He has massive character issues to get kicked of an LSU team... (no offense, but you practically have to kill someone to get kicked off a team as a QB of a major program).
                      LOL!!
                      Yeah, he's going to have to prove he can stay out of trouble as a 3rd teamer/practice squad player before he's given a chance to play meaningful snaps for an NFL team.
                      I forgot how it was reported, but there's no way I believe the #1 prep QB recruit in the country got kicked off an SEC squad like LSU for 'one' violation.

Guys like Willie Williams, Lawrence Phillips, etc just don't get it, no matter how talented they are.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                        LOL!!
                        Yeah, he's going to have to prove he can stay out of trouble as a 3rd teamer/practice squad player before he's given a chance to play meaningful snaps for an NFL team.
                        I forgot how it was reported, but there's no way I believe the #1 prep QB recruit in the country got kicked off an SEC squad like LSU for 'one' violation.

Guys like Willie Williams, Lawrence Phillips, etc just don't get it, no matter how talented they are.
                        Well they said it was just a lot of things that had built up over sometime. It was reports that he had been continuously missing classes, and had been missing team meetings so they had just had enough.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

This guy reminds me of Adrian McPherson.

Comment

UFL is where he ends up

Comment

I can't imagine any team wanting this guy to potentially take a snap for them. That's just silly talk.
                              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information