OG Mike Iupati [Idaho]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OG Mike Iupati [Idaho]

I am wondering how good is OG Mike Iupati [Idaho] he has the look of an elite OG at 6'6" 330lbs. and everything I have read says he could be a monster at LG or even kick out to OT?

Where do you think that he is going to be drafted?

Ive been wondering this too. I think he could make a good RT, but a all pro guard. Would love to have this guy in the 2nd round

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

He is very good. Technically sound, has the ability to get to the next level. He can def. be a 2nd-3rd rounder. He is my 2nd favorite smaller school o-line men to Big Vlad.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Seems safe to assume he's a late 1st/early 2nd round choice.

Comment

I don't see him falling past the middle of round 2.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by phlysac View Post
            Seems safe to assume he's a late 1st/early 2nd round choice.
            That early second round is going to be loaded with talent.

Comment

I think he will be drafted between 50-60 area.
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Could you say that it would be a similar situation to Max Unger last year where he has 1st round talent but because of position he slides to the mid-2nd round?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCandy View Post
                  Could you say that it would be a similar situation to Max Unger last year where he has 1st round talent but because of position he slides to the mid-2nd round?
                  I have about 10 players who have 1st round talent who for whatever reason will go in the second.

Comment

I read he barely speaks English since he grew up in Samoa. That could be an issue come draft time

Comment

I have him graded as a late 1st or early 2nd Round pick, but this draft is pretty deep overall. I could see him falling to the the end of the 2nd round or even into the third round because of the depth of this draft and the position he plays.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        I read he barely speaks English since he grew up in Samoa. That could be an issue come draft time
                        There are guys who grew up in this country who can barely speak english.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          Didn't hurt JaMarcus Russell...
                          Last edited by OaklandRaider56; 12-05-2009, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                            There are guys who grew up in this country who can barely speak english.
                            Emmit Smith even made it as a TV analyst for a while...
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

I really like everything I've heard about him but I've haven't gotten a chance to see Idaho play this year. I really would like sit down and watch him play.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information