Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Tebow will play whatever position he's told to play

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-told-to-play/

"My goal is to play quarterback," Tebow said. "I'm going to do whatever it takes and work as hard as I possibly can to be a quarterback. If I'm on a team and they want me to go play another position and that's what they tell me to do, I will gladly go play another position with my whole heart and do it to the best of my ability. But my goal is to be a quarterback and I'm going to do whatever it takes to try to reach that goal."

You have to like the kid's attitude. If it doesnt work out at QB i could see him making a heck of a H-back. And they could always use him in the wildcat.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
      http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-told-to-play/

"My goal is to play quarterback," Tebow said. "I'm going to do whatever it takes and work as hard as I possibly can to be a quarterback. If I'm on a team and they want me to go play another position and that's what they tell me to do, I will gladly go play another position with my whole heart and do it to the best of my ability. But my goal is to be a quarterback and I'm going to do whatever it takes to try to reach that goal."
      I'm glad to hear this, better then Pat White's unwillingness to run any drills but QB drills

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
      Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Tebow gets a lot of bad rap probably for wearing his religion on his sleeve but i wouldnt hesitate having him on my team.

Comment

Say what you want about Timmy he might fail but it dam sure won't be from lack of work ethic.

Comment

He's a lot like Michael Robinson coming out as far as ethic and character.

Robinson wanted to be a QB, but knew that probably wasn't in the cards, so worked out wherever teams asked him to in the pre-draft gauntlet.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
              Tebow gets a lot of bad rap probably for wearing his religion on his sleeve but i wouldnt hesitate having him on my team.
              Yeah i would want the kid on my team but he isn't worth a first round draft pick

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
              Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

I doubt he makes the switch to another position. Tebow would have to be a failure of epic proportions at QB before IMO he agreed to move somewhere else.
                To me, this is pre-draft speak for all 32 NFL GMs to demonstrate that he's a team player.

Comment

Say what you want about Timmy he might fail but it dam sure won't be from lack of work ethic.
                  That's literally the only reason that I think he might make it as a pro qb. Some offensive guru is going to think that with a huge effort on Tebow's part, he will be able to break him down and build him back up as a pro style qb.

I said Tebow's sophomore year that his stock is tied hand in hand to Alex Smith and Vince Young. We're seeing now that both shouldn't have done anything except hold a clipboard and learn for a few years before seeing extensive game time action.

He's got a lot of obvious flaws, and he's regressed a lot from the 2007 Tim Tebow that won the Heisman trophy. If he puts the work in, though, I can still see him becoming a competent NFL quarterback. But, like I said, it's going to take a LOT of work on the part of him and his coach.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                    I doubt he makes the switch to another position. Tebow would have to be a failure of epic proportions at QB before IMO he agreed to move somewhere else.
                    To me, this is pre-draft speak for all 32 NFL GMs to demonstrate that he's a team player.
                    Every one all ready knows he is a team player I don't think he is the kinda guy to say this just to stay it if he says he is willing to make the switch I believe him.

Comment

I hope the Jags don't make the same mistake they did with Matt Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                        I hope the Jags don't make the same mistake they did with Matt Jones.
                        We have a new GM, so hopefully we won't.

Comment

I for one hope Timmy owns in the NFL I know alot of people hate him and want him to fail but I will be rooting for him even if its not at QB.

Comment

I for one hope Timmy owns in the NFL I know alot of people hate him and want him to fail but I will be rooting for him even if its not at QB.
                            This, I don't get this Tebow hate.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                              This, I don't get this Tebow hate.
                              I like Tebow but i think he rubs people a bit with the whole Christianity thing. How would it come across if he were pushing the Muslim or Jewish faith every week?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information