Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pounceys to leave; Rainey and Black may follow

http://andreu.blogs.gatorsports.com/...-gatornaughts/

Don't know why Rainey would leave early. He hasn't really done anything.

YES! I think it was the right decision for the Pouncey boys.

Comment

Both Pounceys will be 4th-5th round picks, I like them.

I guess both Black and Rainey should have stayed...

Comment

Joe Haden, Aaron Hernandez

Any news on those two on whether or not they are leaning towards leaving?
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

Nothing yet on those two. I believe Haden will go though.

And no way the Pounceys are 4th or 5th rd picks.

Comment

I would imagine that Haden is going to go.

Comment

I've talked to someone close to Haden. He will have his degree by next month and is ready to go by all accounts.

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Good! The more Gators that leave this year, the better! :D
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                  Good! The more Gators that leave this year, the better! :D
                  Amen! :D

Kinda stunned by Ahmad Black's father's comments and Urban Meyer.

“I would let Ahmad stay if they would show him some respect,” Bruce Black said. “I don’t think coach Urban Meyer respects my son. If he did, Ahmad would have started the first game (against Charleston Southern) instead of (sophomore) Will Hill. Coach Meyer favors certain players, and Ahmad isn’t one of them.

“I love the University of Florida and I love going to the games, but I think it’s a matter or respect for my son. It may be time for him to move on.”
                  Dun-dun-dun!!! ;)

Anyway, I LOVE Chris Rainey. No clue why. He just reminds me of Chris Johnson for some reason. Am I crazy or on to something?

Oh, and what the **** is a Gatornaught?
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Hmm well the Pouncey twins leaving aren't a surprise being that their step dad is going through a helluva situation and plus when it was known that they didn't live together this year to "get use to being without the other twin, it was apparent this was there last season for UF. Hernandez, Haden, and Dunlap are all obviously going to declare probably before of right after the bowl game. Black has NO business leaving early cause he's not ready. I can't see him contributing for any NFL team and Rainey has potential but he's not really a "football" player yet but he was not being utilized correctly at UF.

Comment

Quote:
                      “I would let Ahmad stay if they would show him some respect,” Bruce Black said. “I don’t think coach Urban Meyer respects my son. If he did, Ahmad would have started the first game (against Charleston Southern) instead of (sophomore) Will Hill. Coach Meyer favors certain players, and Ahmad isn’t one of them.

“I love the University of Florida and I love going to the games, but I think it’s a matter or respect for my son. It may be time for him to move on.”

I hate hate hate when parents try to butt in on who should play. Of course theyre going to take theyre sons side and say he shouldve played, every parent wants their kid to be the star and get to play. Meyer did what he thought was best for the team, so shut the **** up Bruce Black.

Lack of respect for your son? fine then he plays your kid and sits the better kid that could help the team more. now hes been unfair and disrespectful to everyone else on the team, including Hill. Idk if he was sat for discipline for one game or what but its rediculously annoying when parents try to make decisions for the coach.

/rant
                      Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
                      Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

Urban Meyer = next Notre Dame head coach. That's the only reason I could see everyone jumping ship, especially as mid rounders... lol.
                        **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                          Oh, and what the **** is a Gatornaught?
                          Lakeland's HS mascot is the Dreadnaught and all those guys where on the state champion Lakeland team.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

Pouncey's are extremely overrated. They don't have great pop off the ball and can both be overpowered by stronger defensive lineman.

Comment

Florida is getting cleaned out.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information