Titus Young, WR, Boise State

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titus Young, WR, Boise State

Any chance he comes out this year? What round do you think he'll go in? What do you think about his pro prospects?

...Bueller?

Comment

I am interested to hear this too. I don't know enough about him to make any evaluation, but I was impressed with the game I did get to watch this season.

Comment

He certainly has talent, but I would be surprised if he decided to declare, if he did I would see him as a 7th round pick simply because Boise doesn't have a long list of pro athletes. He also has had a suspension as well.

I've watched some Boise games and I really like the receiver that plays across of him in Austin Pettis. Pettis has better size, and is a touchdown machine with an impressive 14 for the year. I could see Pettis as a 2nd round pick in the 2011 NFL Draft.
        The Denver Broncos Select...

...Hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
          He certainly has talent, but I would be surprised if he decided to declare, if he did I would see him as a 7th round pick simply because Boise doesn't have a long list of pro athletes. He also has had a suspension as well.

I've watched some Boise games and I really like the receiver that plays across of him in Austin Pettis. Pettis has better size, and is a touchdown machine with an impressive 14 for the year. I could see Pettis as a 2nd round pick in the 2011 NFL Draft.
          I like Pettis a lot too. I think he's a big time sleeper right now, but by this time next year I think he'll be a household name.

Comment

I'm a fan of Titus, just an exciting player. I don't think he declares this year and it wouldn't make sense for him to do so anyways. I think next year we could be looking at a player who works his way into the bottom of round three or the top of round four. He provides special teams ability and that's obviously attractive as well.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information