Most Dissapointing Rookie this Year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Dissapointing Rookie this Year?

what rookie has been most dissapointing in the NFL this year?

Bad year to be named Aaron.

Comment

DHB. (10chars)

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
        DHB. (10chars)
        By a landslide. I'm not as down on Aaron Curry as some others i think he's done some good things but in hindsight i'd have traded down and grabbed Cushing or Matthews.

Comment

dhb, maybin and ziggy hood in that order imo

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
          - Corner or Wideout in the first
          - No reaching
          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
            Geez i had forgot all about Maybin, how is that pick looking now?

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
              Geez i had forgot all about Maybin, how is that pick looking now?
              Not good. He barely even seems to have an effect on the games.

Comment

I don't think saying DHB is fair. He's gotten only negative attention since the very second his name was called on draft day, only because that horrible franchise horribly reached for him. You can't say he wouldn't have performed to his stock if he was picked where he was supposed to be and played on another team. We've seen the weaknesses in his game on the field, no doubt, but to name him the undoubted disappointment of the rookie class is a little unfair.

I'd put Maybin ahead of him, Seattle definitely expected more from Curry, Robert Ayers has shown horrible signs, and Peria Jerry by default for going on IR. I think when directly answering to the word "disappointing", they're all at the top. DHB could be Calvin Johnson and wouldn't be producing in that offense.
                Nick Foles are you really my daddy??!..?

Comment

Originally posted by GaMeTiMe View Post
                  I don't think saying DHB is fair. He's gotten only negative attention since the very second his name was called on draft day, only because that horrible franchise horribly reached for him. You can't say he wouldn't have performed to his stock if he was picked where he was supposed to be and played on another team. We've seen the weaknesses in his game on the field, no doubt, but to name him the undoubted disappointment of the rookie class is a little unfair.

I'd put Maybin ahead of him, Seattle definitely expected more from Curry, Robert Ayers has shown horrible signs, and Peria Jerry by default for going on IR. I think when directly answering to the word "disappointing", they're all at the top. DHB could be Calvin Johnson and wouldn't be producing in that offense.
                  Then why has Louis Murphy been productive for the Raiders?

DHB is a bust.

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
                    You have to account for expectations.

Ziggy Hood was not expected to do anything his first year. He's a future replacement.

Comment

Aha remember when everyone was like "Why would you draft a LB in the top 5?" and the NFL was like "Nah mang, Aaron Curry is PERFECT yo, there's no way he could bust. You got a guaranteed good player no matter what" and we were all like "Whatever"

Comment

Originally posted by Unbiased View Post
                        Then why has Louis Murphy been productive for the Raiders?

DHB is a bust.
                        You call Louis Murphy's season productive?
                        Nick Foles are you really my daddy??!..?

Comment

I'd throw Michael Jenkins' name in the mix.
                          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Well Aaron Curry was supposed to be the best player in the draft and such a safe pick and all.....yet Brian Cushing (clearly) and Clay Matthews have looked better.

Comment

I was pretty surprised Ziggy Hood went in the first round I saw him as more of a depth player in the NFL then a starter.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information