Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Davis is Expected to Announce Decision to Enter NFL Draft

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft1...ory?id=4758405

Another talented tackle in the draft, I have him as my 3rd tackle and a first round pick.
    The Denver Broncos Select...

...Hopefully

Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft1...ory?id=4758405

Another talented tackle in the draft, I have him as my 3rd tackle and a first round pick.
    expected...

He's my second best OT at this phase of the process and will be a Top Ten pick come April.

Russell Okung has almost locked up the spot as the #1 OT but Davis isn't too far behind him, loads of potential.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

I love Anthony Davis,

There is a good chance he'll be my #2 OT.

Davis has more natural talent than Russell Okung.
      Scott Wright, President
      Draft Countdown.com
      www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
      www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

The best middle ground between Bruce Campbell and Okung. He'll be a top twenty guy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
          I love Anthony Davis,

Yessss the seeds are sewn...

I actually think Okung is at best the 3rd OT in this class behind Davis and Bulaga as a RT. Bruce Campbell could surpass as well.

Comment

On SportsCenter a few days ago McShay said that if Davis entered the draft he could make a run at being the top OT in the draft and a top-10 pick. Then again, that's McShay. But I could see him going there maybe, but top-20 seems more likely with a chance of top-10 with some good workouts.
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
              I love Anthony Davis,

Totally agree. Okung is more polished at this point but Davis definitely has a greater upside.

Comment

:( :( :(

come on, OP, you couldn't wait until I made this thread :(

oh you will be missed Anthony
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I really don't know how I feel about Davis. I thik he could be an absolute stud but sometimes I see him play he just sucks. His inconsistancies can be viewed as just progressing and learning though. he sucked a lot in the beginning of the year, but he shut down some very good pass rushers then went quiet a few games. He definatly has the talent to a be a stud though.
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                    I really don't know how I feel about Davis. I thik he could be an absolute stud but sometimes I see him play he just sucks. His inconsistancies can be viewed as just progressing and learning though. he sucked a lot in the beginning of the year, but he shut down some very good pass rushers then went quiet a few games. He definatly has the talent to a be a stud though.
                    I've seen him look average on occasion also (they all do at some point). I think the risk really bad teams are going to run in this draft is to take a tackle real early. I like the depth and i'm not convinced yet that the player you can get in early round 2 is eventually going to be as good as one you would take early in round 1.

Comment

Davis has had a below average year for him, but his previous work is nothing to scoff at, having outstanding frosh and soph years. but let's not forget, he's working with a ridiculously young O. The ground game is good, but looks not so hot at times due to our young RB's loving torun East and West, which will hurt our ground #'s at times. Also, a true freshman QB, who holds the ball WAY too long.
                      Davis' quick feet and mobility can't be overlooked at all. THey spotlighted him on a Sanu wildcat TD run last night where he pulled and had the sealing block.(or it was the run Sanu got tripped at the 1, but still). He's got great mobility for someone that massive. Yeah, the "weight concerns" will come up, but he was over weight for one year. Then he lost it. Big deal. If it happens at the combine and he's over weight, then ok, something may be a red flag, but he gets a pass. He's single handedly shut down some of the best pass rushers in the Big East and the C-USA DPOY last night. His potential is through the roof.
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Welcome to the Redskins :).

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                        2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                        2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Hes my 2nd OT, could be a top 10 pick

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I can't believe you couldn't wait for Scotty to make this thread. :) For real though Davis is going to shoot up the board as the draft gets closer and closer. Let's not forget Davis is only 20 years old right now and will probably be the youngest player in the NFL next year. He has so much potential it's scary.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                              Yessss the seeds are sewn...

I actually think Okung is at best the 3rd OT in this class behind Davis and Bulaga as a RT. Bruce Campbell could surpass as well.
                              A RT doesn't go top 20 though, intentionally. (Unless the QB is left handed).
                              **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information