Centers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centers?

I think we all agree O'Dowd is probably at the top of the center rankings. What about after that? Havent seen much disscussion about them.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

I like Matt Tennant better than O'Dowd at this point, but both are going to be good pros at the next level.

I'm not completely sold on Maurkice Pouncey, but if he doesn't work out at center, I think he could play well at guard.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

the top centers are all underclassmen. So this draft could be completely devoid of centers. Stefen Wisniewski of Penn State is the likely #2. If neither declare, then you may not see a center until day 3 of the draft. Maurkice Pouncey is another potential junior to declare. Matt Tenant is the #1 center who is a senior and he is getting early to mid 3rd round grades.
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

Can anybody tell me anything about Eric Olsen from Notre Dame. I just found out that he grew up about 5 minutes from where I live. Haven't seen much of ND this year but I have heard that he is pretty good.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Ive heard alot of good things from JD Walton from Baylor

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
            Ive heard alot of good things from JD Walton from Baylor
            I haven't seen as much of Walton as I'd like, but a lot of people do like him. I am high on Tennant as well and been impressed with every game I have seen of him.

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
              Can anybody tell me anything about Eric Olsen from Notre Dame. I just found out that he grew up about 5 minutes from where I live. Haven't seen much of ND this year but I have heard that he is pretty good.
              I think he's the best center in the draft. Poor man's Nick Mangold.

Comment

Eric Olsen is underrated as hell, as it seems alot of ND guys are when they lose.

Hey, is BC putting out any other OL this year?

Comment

Originally posted by SenorGato View Post
                  Eric Olsen is underrated as hell, as it seems alot of ND guys are when they lose.

Hey, is BC putting out any other OL this year?
                  I'm not sure, but keep an eye on Thomas Claiborne, a junior guard. He's a converted DT who impressed me VERY much this year. He should only get better with time.

Comment

Thomas Austin Zomgz

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I've seen a couple of JD Walton's games, he's pretty solid, probably draftable IMO. I will admit I'm not an expert on grading centers though.

Comment

I don't think the giants let Tennant fall out of round two. I think DT and SS are bigger needs than C but C is still a big need with O'hara's decay and Coughlin loves BC lineman especially quick, technically sound and nasty lineman.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                        Originally posted by JBCX
                        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                          I don't think the giants let Tennant fall out of round two. I think DT and SS are bigger needs than C but C is still a big need with O'hara's decay and Coughlin loves BC lineman especially quick, technically sound and nasty lineman.
                          That's funny considering you don't have any. Hahaha! :D

You guys like finesse linemen, like William Beatty.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            That's funny considering you don't have any. Hahaha! :D

You guys like finesse linemen, like William Beatty.
                            Yes, well, I'd rather have a great pass protector like Beatty as opposed to a road grater who isn't as efficient at pass blocking.

I wouldn't really call Kareem McKenzie, Dave Diehl, or Chris Snee 'finesse' linemen either. O'Hara and Seubert I will give you though. Two guys who need to be replaced, ironically enough.

That having been said, I'd love to grab Tennant. Coughlin loves his BC linemen as Rosebud mentioned as well so it wouldn't surprise me to see him taken by us in the second round, and honestly I'm not opposed to it at all. O'Hara is awful now.

An offensive line with Beatty at LT, Diehl at LG, Tennant at C, Snee at RG, McKenzie/Guy Whimper/whoever at RT is pretty good.
                            (shameless self-promotion)
                            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

with jamal jackson's acl tear yesterday, the eagles will prolly look for a center early
                              http://facesportsnetwork.blogspot.com/

http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=414166

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information