East / West Shrine Game Rosters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East / West Shrine Game Rosters

Just saw that the East / West Shrine Game released their rosters.

Obviously it will change a bit between now and the game but still a fun read!

2010 East / West Shrine Game
    http://www.shrinegame.com/
    Scott Wright, President
    Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

West has a pretty stacked defense.

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
      I was thinking the same thing.

This is all well and dandy, but I am far more interested to see who is going to the Senior Bowl.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I must be overlooked anywhere in that site. How many E/W prospects were selected in the first round? I dont recall that many and yet they have Arthur Jones and Jerry Hughes on the rosters. Just wondering.

Comment

Jerry Hughes probably will be invited to the Senior bowl, and he'll leave the E/W game.

Comment

West players I am going to watch:
            Emmanuel Sanders WR, SMU
            Chris Brown RB, Oklahoma
            Syd'Quan Thompson CB, Cal
            Darrell Stuckey S, Kansas
            Jan Jorgenson DE, BYU

East Players I am going to watch:
            Ali Villanueva TE, Army. He's like 6'10, but if i am not mistaken he has to spend two years on service after college. Intriguing regardless.
            Freddie Barnes WR, Bowling Green. His stats were sick this year, but i honestly haven't ever seen him play.
            Dan Lefevour QB, CMU. Can he bring his production and leadership to the pro's? Underrated arm strength in my eyes, but his mustache is top 3 in this years draft.
            Akwasi Owusu-Ansah DB IUP. Scott has me intrigued by him. Should be nice to see him play.
            Vince Oghobaase DL, Duke.
            Andre Dixon RB, UCONN.
            Brandon Minor RB, Michigan.
            Stephen Virgil DB, VT.
            Jarrett Brown QB, WVU.
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
              I must be overlooked anywhere in that site. How many E/W prospects were selected in the first round? I dont recall that many and yet they have Arthur Jones and Jerry Hughes on the rosters. Just wondering.
              I skimmed through the list and I don't see any prospects that played in the 08 or 09 game who were drafted in the first round. Still there are great players who play in this game every year.

Comment

Ali Villanueva has to spend five years of active duty service, three of reserve. No NFL for him.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

What the hell is Jerry Hughes not doing at Senior Bowl. Hopefully he gets an invite.

Other guys I would have liked to see at Senior Bowl: Tyosn Alualu, Syd'Quan Thompson, Zane Beadles, Brandon Lang and Vince Oghobaase.

Comment

Watch out for East TE Andrew Quarless.

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                      You ain't lyin bro

Comment

I think the real news is Kenny G in concert...

Comment

This will change a lot. A few of these guys may actually be headed to the Senior Bowl, etc, and may not do it. But great early indication, some good mid-late round prospects (and even higher!) that will be fun to watch.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                            What the hell is Jerry Hughes not doing at Senior Bowl. Hopefully he gets an invite.

Other guys I would have liked to see at Senior Bowl: Tyosn Alualu, Syd'Quan Thompson, Zane Beadles, Brandon Lang and Vince Oghobaase.
                            He will be there...

"I like it when people underestimate us," Addison said. "I feel real confident in the guys we have back there. The guys we lost are no better than the guys we have now. The guys we have now are more sound. We're a faster defense, we just have to get a little more physical. I know we'll get the job done and we're going to prove we can get the job done."

Comment

Emanuel Sanders will be exciting to watch
                              BUFFALO BILLS FAN :'(

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information