Riley Cooper Wants to Play in NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
    Yeah because as we've seen in the past combine events prove how good a player really is.
    There have been a ton of guys who have seen their stock soar on good combines so i wouldnt discount them completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
      There have been a ton of guys who have seen their stock soar on good combines so i wouldnt discount them completely.
      To be honest Babylon, I can really see Cooper pulling a Matt Jones and going late first with a lights out senior bowl & sub 4.4 combine.

Comment

I hope teams learned from the Matt Jones situation don't draft a project WR in the first round, one that makes a switch from Qb to WR.

With such a weak DB class and Rb class I think there will be quite a few WR taken in the first this year, so he can slip in. Thats if he blows up at the combine, senior bowl, and pro day.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
          I hope teams learned from the Matt Jones situation don't draft a project WR in the first round, one that makes a switch from Qb to WR.

With such a weak DB class and Rb class I think there will be quite a few WR taken in the first this year, so he can slip in. Thats if he blows up at the combine, senior bowl, and pro day.
          Well I think that would be a pretty good possibility, and for the record, this isn't a weak RB class, both Spiller & Gerhart are top notch in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by tobycantbestopped View Post
            Well I think that would be a pretty good possibility, and for the record, this isn't a weak RB class, both Spiller & Gerhart are top notch in my opinion.
            Keep giving me names, you gave 2 names. In that case all the positions are stacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Nard_Dog View Post
              Will probably go around were former Florida receiver Louis Murphy went.
              If he shows the same promise Murphy did his rookie year, He should be selected in the 3rd rd. Louis Murphy is a very solid #2 WR that runs great routes and very nice hands

So far Louis Murphy is making Heyward-Bey look like a little beach

Bey needs to give his money back and pay Louis Murphy

Comment

Originally posted by tobycantbestopped View Post
                To be honest Babylon, I can really see Cooper pulling a Matt Jones and going late first with a lights out senior bowl & sub 4.4 combine.
                It would have helped if Jones had developed better but he has been his own worst enemy (that may be a mental not physical problem).

I dont think Cooper is quite polished enough to get into the 1st. Size and speed wise he certainly is though.

Comment

Pick me, pick me!

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

I think he might get his wish after today's bowl performance :p

Comment

Originally posted by RaidersInYoFace View Post
                      If he shows the same promise Murphy did his rookie year, He should be selected in the 3rd rd. Louis Murphy is a very solid #2 WR that runs great routes and very nice hands

So far Louis Murphy is making Heyward-Bey look like a little beach

Bey needs to give his money back and pay Louis Murphy
                      I became a Murphy fan when I saw him throw two big blocks on the Russell to Miller TD against the Eagles. One is nice from a rookie WR, two...one way downfield that seals the deal...is very nice. Definitely looks like a solid player.

Like the comparison between the two players. I liked Murphy for the Jets last year, but I didn't expect him to be so polished. Hurt my bias against Florida players, though I liked him because he was underhyped at a big program. Cooper has the same thing going for him.

Comment

IF he runs a 4.3 at the Combine, Cooper will be wearing the Silver and Black in Oakland

Comment

I think after the Sugar Bowl his stock is on the rise, on his 80 yard bomb that guy was flying down the field, he totally dusted both the corner & safety that were chasing him. I'm not sure about sub 4.4 but low 4.4 seems pretty accurate to me. Late 2nd round anyone?

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow got picked in the 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by Nard_Dog View Post
                              Will probably go around were former Florida receiver Louis Murphy went.
                              We have space for another Gator if we decide to not keep JLH around. You know Al's gonna fall for his speedzzz! Let's make it happen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                                I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow got picked in the 1st.
                                He doesnt look like a polished route runner just yet so even with his blazing speed i doubt he gets near the 1st round. Matt Jones did it but teams might look at that result as a negative.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information