Dan Williams DT 6'2" 311
    Montario Hardesty RB 5'11⅛" 204
    Rico McCoy OLB 5'11⅛" 216
    Chris Scott OT 6'4" 316
    Josh McNeil OC 6'3" 290
    Jeff Cottam TE 6'7⅜" 258
    Demetrice Morley S 6'1⅝" 195

Discuss!!!

Since Ive grown to appreciate his potential for the saints Im really curious to see how Dan Williams looks

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      No. 11 Virginia Tech vs. Tennessee

Virginia Tech
      Kam Chancellor S 6'3" 225
      Sergio Render OG 6'3" 302
      Edward Wang OT 6'4⅝" 298
      Stephan Virgil CB 5'10" 185
      Cameron Martin OLB 6'0⅞" 204
      Cody Grimm S 5'10⅜" 203
      Brent Bowden PT 6'2" 203
      Gregory Boone TE 6'2⅞" 288
      Dorian Porch S 5'9" 211
      Cordar Thompson DT 6'1⅞" 305

Tennessee
      Eric Berry S 5'11" 204
      Dan Williams DT 6'2" 311
      Montario Hardesty RB 5'11⅛" 204
      Rico McCoy OLB 5'11⅛" 216
      Chris Scott OT 6'4" 316
      Josh McNeil OC 6'3" 290
      Jeff Cottam TE 6'7⅜" 258
      Demetrice Morley S 6'1⅝" 195

Discuss!!!
      Josh McNeil has no knees left.
      Jeff Cottam is UDFA at best. Nowhere near as good as his bro.
      Demetrice Morley got kicked off the team last spring.

For Virginia Tech, I'm a big Greg Boone fan.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

Excited to watch Berry and Dan Williams tonight, and Ryan Williams a beasssst who is always fun to see.

Comment

For anyone who likes to keep an eye on the future like me, some of Tennessee's top younger guys are........

Luke Stocker, TE
          The Bryce Brown, HB
          Aaron Douglas, RT
          Montori Hughes, DT
          Chris Walker, DE
          Ben Martin, DE
          LaMarcus Thompson, LB
          Dennis Rogan, CB
          Janzen Jackson, FS
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

Couple good prospects to look at, but tonight I want to watch Rico McCoy. On paper he looks like a good player, but when I watch Tennessee I usually pay attention to Berry, and Williams on the defensive side of the ball.

Comment

I'll be watching to see Ryan Williams. I know he isn't draft eligable, but I've heard a lot without being able to see him this season in a live game. He looks like a homerun hitter type back. Good for the most part, great when he finally finds that one hole.

Odd thing is that I could have sworn David Wilson of VT was the mpre highly regarded recruit. Then again, maybe he got hurt which gave Williams an opening. Won't they also have Darren Evans back from injury next year? I smell a transfer coming from someone. I imagine it would be hard to keep all three happy at once.

Comment

I hope you were all watching that Hardesty run! :D
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

VT should use boooooooooooooooooooooooonnnneeeee some more he is an intriguing prospect to me however he hasnt been used at all this year

Comment

Nobody is stopping Ryan Williams... including Dan Williams and Eric "Invisible" Berry.

Comment

Oh well, kind of a dog game when all was said and done. Tennessee got there on a fairly mediocre record/schedule, so I guess I shouldn't have expected a closer game. It looked like it would be one in the second, though.

Did anyone stand out? Ryan Williams looked solid. But it wasn't a great game from him.

I've never heard of Jerrett Boykin, WR, VT, but he looks like he has some definate skills. His numbers on the year aren't too bad. Considering VT looks like a running team.

I've never been too impressed with Tyrod Taylor. That said, he's a decent runner and has a decent TD/INT ratio. Maybe someone will draft him as an athlete in 2011.

Tennessee? Maybe they just played poorly or were outclassed. No one really stood out. Although feel free to correct me Tennessee fans. I have no allegience to either school.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackandGrey View Post
                        Did anyone stand out?
                        jason worilds did big time to me he dominated especially on passing downs when he had a chance to use his speed to get to the qb but he stopped the run effeciently as well coming up with several good plays in the running game as well, worilds the next short VT DE they just keep puttin that type player out over and over

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                          I hope you were all watching that Hardesty run! :D
                          I did watch the 2nd best RB in this draft run.

Comment

For Boone's size, his blocking is pretty lackluster. I was hoping that was one part of his game he would excel in. He's an alright receiving threat though.

I love VT's dline though.

Comment

Cody Grimm is the most instinctive/ smartest player in college football and easily Va Tech's best defensive player.

Problem is I don't see a position for him in the pros. He's got the size of a FS, but I doubt he has the speed. Athletically, he probably grades out as a MLB, except he's 5'10, 200#.

Maybe some team will put him in the box as a SS and let him play that midrange game and just make plays.

Every time I watch him Cody just blows my mind with his playmaking ability.

After what Suh did to Wang and Render, it's hard for me to view them as quality pro prospects. Suh just pooped on Va Tech's entire Oline this year.

If Va Tech had more consistent QB play this year, man they had a real shot at the BCS title game!!!

Oh well...maybe one day Beamer will find the next Mike Vick.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information