Brendan Smith S 5'11⅜" 211

Auburn
    Antonio Coleman OLB 6'1" 252
    Ben Tate RB 5'10⅞" 213
    Walter McFadden CB 5'10" 172
    Gabriel McKenzie TE 6'3" 241
    Jermarcus Ricks DT 6'2⅞" 291

Discuss!!!

Do teams view Kafka as a quarterback in the NFL? He is a nice dual threat QB, but it seems that he does more damage with his legs. Could he be looking at a possible move to wide receiver in order to stick in the NFL?

Also what would be a fair NFL comparison for Corey Wooton?

And finally,

Go Wildcats!

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Tate with a big run. Where do you guys see Tate, 2d-3rd run? I don't think he will test well.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

being an auburn fan here i love tate, i think his range is more 2nd-4th. he hasnt seperated himself from much of the rb's soo its basically whoever a team likes more than the other. he go early or drop but not cause of skill, but rather whot he team likes more ya know.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

auburn has a bunch of underclassmen prospects too.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

walter mcfadden, cb, 2 ints in the 1st quarter, just a beauty. going to be a 2nd/3rd rounder. people just fall in love with auburn corners.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Hey Auburn fans,

Whatever happened to Neil Caudle?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

2nd string. hasnt developed much in the past years but has looked good when getting playing time this year but wont even start as a senior next year.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

How many tackles did Tate break on that run a couple drives back? had to be at least 5. ive never understood tates draft stock. hes one of those guys that i think could go higher than expected or lower than expected. anywhere from the 3rd to 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                    How many tackles did Tate break on that run a couple drives back? had to be at least 5. ive never understood tates draft stock. hes one of those guys that i think could go higher than expected or lower than expected. anywhere from the 3rd to 6th.
                    thats basically it. he hasnt seperated himself to special and ahead of other rbs. its basically whoever the teams likes.

but yeah, sick run :)

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Jordin Mabin impresses me from Northwestern. I think he could be a top 5 corner in his class next season.

Comment

How did Corey Wootton play? Have have the game on my PVR but I haven't watched any of it yet.

Comment

wootton seemed invisible out there, was worried at first but forgot about him as the game went on.

SO WR Darvin Adams was the MVP of the game.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                            How did Corey Wootton play? Have have the game on my PVR but I haven't watched any of it yet.
                            Auburn's D did a good job on containing him. He would collapse the pocket a lot, but never be the one to get to the QB.

He had a rough year this year recovering from his blown out knee he suffered last year.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                              Auburn's D did a good job on containing him. He would collapse the pocket a lot, but never be the one to get to the QB.

He had a rough year this year recovering from his blown out knee he suffered last year.
                              You think that drops him in the draft any at all?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information