Alric Arnett WR 6'1⅜" 186
    Jarrett Brown QB 6'2" 218
    Scott Koscowski PT 5'11⅛" 191
    Reed Williams ILB 6'0⅝" 231
    Wesley Lyons WR 6'8⅜" 231

Discuss!!!

Devine's gonna tear up the FSU defense.

Comment

Interested to see if Patrick Robinson can rehabilitate himself a bit from the Florida game and need to see what Selvish Capers can do to determine where he stacks up against the other tackles out there.

Comment

The Bowden Bowl!

Comment

Who likes Jarrett Brown's chances in the NFL?

Comment

Patrick Robinson chased down Noel Devine from behind. ...got blocked out of the play to begin with... but still chased him down (straight line speed).

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              Patrick Robinson chased down Noel Devine from behind. ...got blocked out of the play to begin with... but still chased him down (straight line speed).
              Showed some wheels there, that defense as a whole looks terrible.

Comment

Shocking play!!! Devine is a sub 4.4 guy and Robinson just walked him down~~!

Still have a hard time believing what I just saw. That never happens to speed backs who break open heading for the endzone.

How fast is Robinson anyway??

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post

Still have a hard time believing what I just saw. That never happens to speed backs who break open heading for the endzone.

I thought Robinson was a 4.5 guy but maybe not. Devine sure didnt look like a sub 4.4 guy.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post

Robinson is a 4.3 guy. He has incredible athleticism and great speed which is the main reason he's regarded as the top senior CB.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                      Robinson is a 4.3 guy. He has incredible athleticism and great speed which is the main reason he's regarded as the top senior CB.
                      Robinson isnt running 4.3 (no offense) he couldnt keep up with Riley Cooper of Florida. If he is what does Cooper run?

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                        Robinson isnt running 4.3 (no offense) he couldnt keep up with Riley Cooper of Florida. If he is what does Cooper run?
                        Scott has him listed at a 4.40 and Scott is notoriously conservative when it comes to predicting 40 times. I say he runs a 4.42 at worst. I've seen WR's run by Fabian Washington many times and there's probably not a WR who is faster than him. Speed doesn't nesscessarily mean ability to cover.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                          Scott has him listed at a 4.40 and Scott is notoriously conservative when it comes to predicting 40 times. I say he runs a 4.42 at worst. I've seen WR's run by Fabian Washington many times and there's probably not a WR who is faster than him. Speed doesn't nesscessarily mean ability to cover.
                          For his sake i hope you're right. I can agree on that 4.42, i have Cooper at about 4.38

Comment

Can't really blame Robinson for that big play, LB no. 29 was the guy who took a terrible angle, Robinson was keeping his outside contain, sure he could have tried harder to get his nose inside but it was not his entire fault.

Comment

Who likes Jarrett Brown's chances in the NFL?
                              I remember Scott saying that Brown is actually regarded higher among scouts than among us commoners. As for me, I think he's absolutely worth investing a mid-round pick on him. Especially if you may have an uncertainty at QB, whether it be durability issues or just poor play, then you could develop the next David Garrard - Brown may have a higher ceiling than Garrard and turn out better even.
                              Last edited by TitanHope; 01-01-2010, 09:56 PM.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information