Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gator Bowl Prospects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gator Bowl Prospects

    Florida State vs West Virginia

    Florida State
    Patrick Robinson CB 5'11⅛" 192
    Dekoda Watson OLB 6'1⅝" 222
    Myron Rolle S 6'1" 223
    Budd Thacker DT 6'1" 283
    Casimir Piurowski TE 6'7" 270
    Justin Mincey DE 6'4" 256
    Richard Goodman WR 6'0⅜" 189
    Rod Owens WR 5'11" 177

    West Virginia
    Selvish Capers OT 6'4⅝" 293
    Alric Arnett WR 6'1⅜" 186
    Jarrett Brown QB 6'2" 218
    Scott Koscowski PT 5'11⅛" 191
    Reed Williams ILB 6'0⅝" 231
    Wesley Lyons WR 6'8⅜" 231

    Discuss!!!

  • #2
    Devine's gonna tear up the FSU defense.
    .......

    Comment


    • #3
      Interested to see if Patrick Robinson can rehabilitate himself a bit from the Florida game and need to see what Selvish Capers can do to determine where he stacks up against the other tackles out there.

      Comment


      • #4
        The Bowden Bowl!
        .......

        Comment


        • #5
          Who likes Jarrett Brown's chances in the NFL?

          Comment


          • #6
            Patrick Robinson chased down Noel Devine from behind. ...got blocked out of the play to begin with... but still chased him down (straight line speed).

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              Patrick Robinson chased down Noel Devine from behind. ...got blocked out of the play to begin with... but still chased him down (straight line speed).
              Showed some wheels there, that defense as a whole looks terrible.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                Patrick Robinson chased down Noel Devine from behind. ...got blocked out of the play to begin with... but still chased him down (straight line speed).
                Shocking play!!! Devine is a sub 4.4 guy and Robinson just walked him down~~!

                Still have a hard time believing what I just saw. That never happens to speed backs who break open heading for the endzone.

                How fast is Robinson anyway??

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                  Shocking play!!! Devine is a sub 4.4 guy and Robinson just walked him down~~!

                  Still have a hard time believing what I just saw. That never happens to speed backs who break open heading for the endzone.

                  How fast is Robinson anyway??
                  I thought Robinson was a 4.5 guy but maybe not. Devine sure didnt look like a sub 4.4 guy.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                    Shocking play!!! Devine is a sub 4.4 guy and Robinson just walked him down~~!

                    Still have a hard time believing what I just saw. That never happens to speed backs who break open heading for the endzone.

                    How fast is Robinson anyway??
                    Robinson is a 4.3 guy. He has incredible athleticism and great speed which is the main reason he's regarded as the top senior CB.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                      Robinson is a 4.3 guy. He has incredible athleticism and great speed which is the main reason he's regarded as the top senior CB.
                      Robinson isnt running 4.3 (no offense) he couldnt keep up with Riley Cooper of Florida. If he is what does Cooper run?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                        Robinson isnt running 4.3 (no offense) he couldnt keep up with Riley Cooper of Florida. If he is what does Cooper run?
                        Scott has him listed at a 4.40 and Scott is notoriously conservative when it comes to predicting 40 times. I say he runs a 4.42 at worst. I've seen WR's run by Fabian Washington many times and there's probably not a WR who is faster than him. Speed doesn't nesscessarily mean ability to cover.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                          Scott has him listed at a 4.40 and Scott is notoriously conservative when it comes to predicting 40 times. I say he runs a 4.42 at worst. I've seen WR's run by Fabian Washington many times and there's probably not a WR who is faster than him. Speed doesn't nesscessarily mean ability to cover.
                          For his sake i hope you're right. I can agree on that 4.42, i have Cooper at about 4.38

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Can't really blame Robinson for that big play, LB no. 29 was the guy who took a terrible angle, Robinson was keeping his outside contain, sure he could have tried harder to get his nose inside but it was not his entire fault.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Who likes Jarrett Brown's chances in the NFL?
                              I remember Scott saying that Brown is actually regarded higher among scouts than among us commoners. As for me, I think he's absolutely worth investing a mid-round pick on him. Especially if you may have an uncertainty at QB, whether it be durability issues or just poor play, then you could develop the next David Garrard - Brown may have a higher ceiling than Garrard and turn out better even.
                              Last edited by TitanHope; 01-01-2010, 09:56 PM.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                              [@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information