Ray Small WR 5'10⅝" 186

Oregon
    Ed Dickson TE 6'3" 245
    Walter Thurmond CB 5'10" 185
    T.J. Ward S 5'10" 200
    LeGarrette Blount RB 6'0" 249
    William Tukuafu DE 6'2⅜" 262

Discuss!!!

I'm mostly interested in Walter Thurmond. He gets no hype, but I think he's one of the better CBs in the draft. What are your thoughts?

Comment

Where does LeGarrette Blount stand now? I mean do you guys see him making his way back up a lot of draft boards? I could actually see this guy going in the 1st day.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        I'm mostly interested in Walter Thurmond. He gets no hype, but I think he's one of the better CBs in the draft. What are your thoughts?
        Thurmond has been out with an injury, i dont think he is even playing.

This Rose Bowl to me doesnt really have much appeal from a draftable players standpoint. Probably watch an Ed Dickson and the OSU D-line but if the phone rings with a better offer i'm passing on this one.

Comment

I would like the Eagles to take a flyer on Blount if he's still available in the mid to late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
            Thurmond has been out with an injury, i dont think he is even playing.

This Rose Bowl to me doesnt really have much appeal from a draftable players standpoint. Probably watch an Ed Dickson and the OSU D-line but if the phone rings with a better offer i'm passing on this one.
            Oh thanks for that update. Dangit. I wanted to see him. What are you thoughts about him though? This injury could keep him on sleeper status.

Comment

Just small a suggestion, but has Scott thought about giving an option or making a whole new section where he organizes his prospects/rankings by schools? Something that can filter players by schools would be a nice convenient addition to the site.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                Oh thanks for that update. Dangit. I wanted to see him. What are you thoughts about him though? This injury could keep him on sleeper status.
                I think he was a mid round pick going into this season that may have made his way up with a good year. I dont think he's the fastest corner around.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                  I think he was a mid round pick going into this season that may have made his way up with a good year. I dont think he's the fastest corner around.
                  I don't think he's the fastest either. But I think he's got pure corner skills. Silky smooth hips, length, coordination, balance, quickness and ball skills. He was overshadowed by Jairus Byrd last year, and I thought it was the right move for him to come back. Unfortunately, the injury bug hit him. Someone could find a gem here.

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                    Where does LeGarrette Blount stand now? I mean do you guys see him making his way back up a lot of draft boards? I could actually see this guy going in the 1st day.
                    i assume you mean the old style first day as first day now is JUST the first round

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                      i assume you mean the old style first day as first day now is JUST the first round
                      I thought it was the 1st and 2nd rounds.

Comment

Heyward could be a top 10 pick in 2011. Dickson and Blount on Oregon could be really good in the NFL potentially.

Comment

Heyward could be a Top 15-20 pick in this draft.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                            Heyward could be a Top 15-20 pick in this draft.
                            I like Heyward a lot. Which teams that high do you think would draft him?

Comment

I'm pretty sure Heyward is coming back though unless he has the best game ever today, in which case he might change his mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information