Navorro Bowman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navorro Bowman

What are your thoughts on him? He's been all over the boards; I've seen everything from mid-first rounder to mid-rounder. Does him being from PSU hurt his perception as a prospect at all?

Penn State Dolphins Dodgers Wolves FC

Being from Penn State doesn't hurt him since he is a much different prospect from some of the others. I think a lot of his value lies in the combine and interviews.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I'd think he'll be in the low/mid 4.6's in his 40, but put up very good shuttle/cone times.

He'll drill well, too.

Comment

Just wondering, does he have the ability to play inside in the 3-4 or is he strictly a 4-3 OLB?

Comment

I was impressed with him against LSU and at one point he ran down Brandon LaFell. If he tests well I could see him going t the end of the first/top of the second

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

character issues galore with him will hold him as a mid rounder.

Owner of ScarDraft
            Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

He's a linebacker from Penn State, what do you expect?

Really, he should stay.

Comment

Originally posted by scar988 View Post
                character issues galore with him will hold him as a mid rounder.
                A lot of these issues happened after he lost his dad and his high school coach in the span of a month or so, so take those issues with a grain of salt. Part of the reason he's turning pro is to provide for his daughter.

Penn State Dolphins Dodgers Wolves FC

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                  He's a linebacker from Penn State, what do you expect?

Really, he should stay.
                  Stay for what reason? He has his degree. He'd return next year with 2 new starters at LB. He's seen Poz and Sean Lee get hurt before their senior seasons and likely hurt their draft stocks.

Why return?

Comment

Originally posted by underscore View Post
                    Stay for what reason? He has his degree. He'd return next year with 2 new starters at LB. He's seen Poz and Sean Lee get hurt before their senior seasons and likely hurt their draft stocks.

Why return?
                    I'm saying that all LBs from Penn State are good for a reason.

Comment

He's stood out every time I've watched PSU. I think he'll be a solid pro.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information