Fiesta Bowl Prospects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiesta Bowl Prospects

Jerry Hughes has made a few plays but also looks like he is taking some plays off with little effort.

Daryl Washington has been on BEAST MODE for most of the game.

Kyle Wilson has a couple pass breakups and a great corner blitz where the QB fumbled and could not get up for a few minutes.

off-topic: I am loving the camera work inbetween plays. They have been showing either cheerleaders or hot chicks all game.
    save Freeman

I've peeped the cheerleaders too, Boise State has a fat cheerleader that just looks out of place lol.

Where do you see Daryl Washington going in the draft? Is he too small to play MLB in the NFL

Comment

I gotta say I really like this Kerley kid...reminds me a little of Devin Hester.

Penn State Dolphins Dodgers Wolves FC

Comment

Who's this Titus Young fella and what are his draft prospects?
        Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlinger View Post
          Who's this Titus Young fella and what are his draft prospects?
          All he does is make plays. He's been doing it all year. But I keep hearing Petis (sp?) getting more hype.

Comment

Titus Young was suspended at 1 point this season but he's a real player
            FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Comment

Any chance Andy Dalton is drafted or an UDFA? Or did his career end tonight?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                Any chance Andy Dalton is drafted or an UDFA? Or did his career end tonight?
                I think he's a junior. I dont see either of those guys tonight as NFL material.

Comment

Dalton's arm looked pretty fringy to me

Comment

I basically agree with the OP. Jerry Hughes may have taken a hit into the second round. He looked like he was taking plays off and like he struggled to rush the passer at times.

Then again, Daryl Washington could have shot himself into the [late] first round or early second.

edit: From what I saw from Dalton, I was unimpressed. I don't see an much potential from him. He'll need to return.
                    **** her in da *****!

Comment

Washington of TCU and Wilson of BSU are legit prospects. Thats it. Hughes had been double team for most of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
                        Jerry Hughes has made a few plays but also looks like he is taking some plays off with little effort.
                        Originally posted by descendency View Post
                        I basically agree with the OP. Jerry Hughes may have taken a hit into the second round. He looked like he was taking plays off and like he struggled to rush the passer at times.
                        Im with you both. He took a lot of plays off especially when he was double teamed. It almost looked like he gave no effort when double teamed. He was my #1 3-4 OLB before the game and he is now moving down.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post

off-topic: I am loving the camera work inbetween plays. They have been showing either cheerleaders or hot chicks all game.
                          TCU cheerleaders were the best part about there team last night.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            All he does is make plays. He's been doing it all year. But I keep hearing Petis (sp?) getting more hype.
                            Being from idaho i follow BSU football a ton.

I think Austin Pettis is the best prospect when it comes to recievers, his dad is an ex basketball star, and before last night it was looking as though he was out for the year with a broken leg. He didnt have to play in that game, but he did anyways and i love that in a player.

Titus is a great play maker, much faster than Pettis and is more of a YAC reciever. They are both much better when they have the other guy out there with them. They work very well together. I think both of them are going to have successful careers in the league.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
                              Washington of TCU and Wilson of BSU are legit prospects. Thats it. Hughes had been double team for most of the game.
                              if rafael priest played in the game for tcu, i think you would have seen that he is a legit prospect too

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information