Daryl Washington - LB - TCU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daryl Washington - LB - TCU

He had himself one heckuva ball game last night vs. Boise, seemed to be everywhere, and I've seen him as a Rd. 2 prospect.

But what are your thoughts on him and his pro prospects?
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Originally posted by JaxJag_1 View Post
    He had himself one heckuva ball game last night vs. Boise, seemed to be everywhere, and I've seen him as a Rd. 2 prospect.

But what are your thoughts on him and his pro prospects?
    watched the game last night and he looked legit. he beasted kids. i was very impressed. i think he is a legitmate second round prospect as well.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

With his athleticism, rare coverage ability, and play this year.. he may end up even higher than the second round. Right now, I think his stock is sitting right at the bottom of the 1st-top of the 2nd. With a good Senior Bowl, and good showing in Indianapolis (expected), he could find his way into the Top 25 I think.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
      - For daily NFL draft coverage:
      www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

He's probably going to have to move to weak side OLB in the NFL. The kid can really run, but struggles to get off blocks. He looks like some bulk and added strength will also be necessary. Did I mention the kid can run?

More athletic, less instinctive Sean Weatherspoon. Similar build, looks taller though.

mid 2nd round

Comment

Wish he was big enough to play 3-4 MIKE/TED. Draft is REALLY missing good fits for those this year.

Comment

Reminds me of Omar Gaither. Maybe a little bigger though.

Comment

He's going to make some team happy. His speed and instincts will take him far in the NFL. I really want the Cowboys to take him, but I don't think they're in the market for him when they spent a relatively high pick on J. Williams last year.
              "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
              ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                He's going to make some team happy. His speed and instincts will take him far in the NFL. I really want the Cowboys to take him, but I don't think they're in the market for him when they spent a relatively high pick on J. Williams last year.
                I don't see how he is a very good fit for Dallas' 3-4. :shrugs:

Comment

I see no reason why he can't put on 15 pounds or so to play ILB

Comment

Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                    Williams was drafted in the 3rd round. Not an early pick.

My question with Washington is what his exact size/weight dimensions are. They're all over the place. I've seen him from 6'1 to 6'3... from 210 to 235...

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      Williams was drafted in the 3rd round. Not an early pick.

My question with Washington is what his exact size/weight dimensions are. They're all over the place. I've seen him from 6'1 to 6'3... from 210 to 235...
                      To the naked eye he looked about 6-2 235. I thought he played pretty well, all their LBs did. Interesting that every guy that has a decent bowl game all of a sudden jumps about a round for no apparent reason.

Comment

Sounds like a young Nick Barnett.

Comment

Like him a lot.... If he runs in the 4.4's like people say he'll be a top 45 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbuc View Post
                            Like him a lot.... If he runs in the 4.4's like people say he'll be a top 45 pick.
                            If he runs a 4.4 at the Combine he's going in the top 25, assuming his height/weight are in range.

Comment

First time seeing him play, I was very impressed him him, easily one of the top linebackers coming out. Also does not hurt him that TCU linebackers are successful in the NFL, example David Hawthorne.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information