X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowl prospects

Colt got hurt...Uh ohhhhhh...

Sergio Kindle has been rather quiet...smh

Earl Thomas is flying around, I need him to declare!

Julio Jones will be the #1 NEXT YEAR, assuming he comes out.
    Last edited by DreadedDatSkinsFan; 01-07-2010, 08:32 PM.
    RIP Sean Taylor....

MarkieMark's dream 2010 Redskins mock: Updated 4/9
    TRAAAADE DOOOOWN
    Round 1- OT Brian Bulaga- Iowa
    Round 4- OT Sam Young- Notre Damn
    Round 5- C John Estes- Hawaii
    Round 7- RB/WR/KR/PR Trindon Holliday- LSU

Renaldo McClain is killin...

Cody is not doin shhhh
    RIP Sean Taylor....

TRAAAADE DOOOOWN

Comment

Have you watched the game at all? Do you have any clue about either of these teams?

Comment

I am absolutely not a fan of Julio Jones. I understand he's got a lot of talent in him, but he's had WAY too many quiet games IMO. I actually think Maze may be the more dangerous receiver in Bama. Maybe teams are paying too much attention to Jones?

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyHeisman View Post
          Have you watched the game at all? Do you have any clue about either of these teams?
          Huh?? I'm watchin the game now...

If your questions are in reference to me sayin Kindle had been quiet, well he WAS quiet at the time I made the thread. The next drive he got his 1st sack and has been killin since.
          Last edited by DreadedDatSkinsFan; 01-07-2010, 10:44 PM.
          RIP Sean Taylor....

TRAAAADE DOOOOWN

Comment

I dont know if Kindle has the upside that Orakpo had but he did himself proud tonight. Thought Shipley and Muckelroy showed up to play also.

Ingram is a beast, Mike Johnson looked good and McClain did nothing to lower his stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Byrd430 View Post
              I am absolutely not a fan of Julio Jones. I understand he's got a lot of talent in him, but he's had WAY too many quiet games IMO. I actually think Maze may be the more dangerous receiver in Bama. Maybe teams are paying too much attention to Jones?
              McElroy is a pretty lousy quarterback.
              Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                I dont know if Kindle has the upside that Orakpo had but he did himself proud tonight. Thought Shipley and Muckelroy showed up to play also.

Ingram is a beast, Mike Johnson looked good and McClain did nothing to lower his stock.
                As for Kindle... definitely one of his better games this year, if not the best. But a 2 play series in the 2nd half epitomized him.

1st play.... HUGE sack on McElroy inside Alabama's 20. Wasn't fooled by roll-out, used his acceleration to catch McElroy and strength to toss him down like a rag-doll.

VERY NEXT play... TE (I believe) locks onto him and blocks him backwards 8 yards.

So up and down.

Comment

Good game. Texas OC was really that dumb. Set up a spread play in their own freaking territory, not to mention inside 15 with freshman qb at the helm? Stupid.

They said McCoy's shoulder is not that serious but he could not lift his throwing arm at all. 2 different stories.. umm. Gilbert has good size and arm strength but his delivery is too slow and long. He needs to fix it or speed it up during his next 2 or 3 year stay with Texas. Like him a lot.

Kindle is really that strong. One of big and flabby OL could not mow Kindle down. He has run around well but Bama's plays went away from Kindle for most of game. Is he next Oparko? it does not matter because he can handle game at his own just fine.

McClain dominated in run game and coverage. Love him.

Shipley displayed the worst hands in the bowl game. He cant catch football with bare hands. Timing off between him and Gilbert could be the reason because Gilbert is stronger than McCoy.

Bama's receiving corp is non existent because they are run first orientated team and McElory (sp?) did not play sharply tonight.

Ingram wished he were a junior now. Bad timing for him.. lol.

Comment

Shipley caught 10 balls for 121 yards & 2 touchdowns....thats a bad game??????????

Comment

Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
                      Shipley displayed the worst hands in the bowl game.
                      I wouldn't say that but I'm glad someone else remembers Shipley having a bunch of drops as well as Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard626 View Post
                        Shipley caught 10 balls for 121 yards & 2 touchdowns....thats a bad game??????????

So what? Statistic did not tell everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard626 View Post
                          Not even the slightest bit. But I counted 4 occasions where the ball hit him in both hands and he dropped it (well 3, actually. The other time the ball went in between his hands.) That was my only issue.

Comment

Well the drops are expected for a kid in the most important game of his life, I'd prefer to look at who did step up and who did not, it was a good game for shipley.

Comment

Is McClain declaring? this guy is just insane, and would probably fit any system.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information