Ingram = MJD?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ingram = MJD?

Both are short and stocky, compact, quick, and very powerful. Anyone else agree?

Emmitt Smith

Comment

Ray Rice....

Comment

All of the above

Comment

thomas jones

Comment

Actually Emmitt Smith is an uncanny comparison for Ingram. Both players have/had exceptional balance and very quick cuts. Neither were real burners, but Ingram has adequate speed. Both also have/had tree trunks for legs.

Not saying he's going to be as good as Emmitt, but they are very similar players, at least physically.
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
              Actually Emmitt Smith is an uncanny comparison for Ingram. Both players have/had exceptional balance and very quick cuts. Neither were real burners, but Ingram has adequate speed. Both also have/had tree trunks for legs.

Not saying he's going to be as good as Emmitt, but they are very similar players, at least physically.
              Not sure if Ingram can dance as well as Emmitt.

Comment

Mark Ingram

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                  Mark Ingram
                  How does a heisman trophy winner at RB compare to a former WR who's in jail?

Comment

Originally posted by foozball View Post
                    Both are short and stocky, compact, quick, and very powerful. Anyone else agree?
                    I feel like hitting you on the nose with a newspaper. Maybe it's my Jags bias but MJD is an all-around back with tremendous power, elusiveness, breakaway speed as well as being a great pass catcher and pass blocker. If you knew that MJD would become MJD he would be a top 5-10 lock, Gerhart is nowhere near that.
                    Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlinger View Post
                      I feel like hitting you on the nose with a newspaper. Maybe it's my Jags bias but MJD is an all-around back with tremendous power, elusiveness, breakaway speed as well as being a great pass catcher and pass blocker. If you knew that MJD would become MJD he would be a top 5-10 lock, Gerhart is nowhere near that.
                      wth? the thread is about ingram...

Comment

Ingram = bust because

CFBP + Heisman = bust

Comment

Ingram = Peterson esque running with much better hands out of the backfield.

Seeing him play, i just think that that type of ability to start and stop so easily, and then the ability to just run through tackles.

Comment

Originally posted by Duffman57 View Post
                            Ingram = Peterson esque running with much better hands out of the backfield.

Seeing him play, i just think that that type of ability to start and stop so easily, and then the ability to just run through tackles.
                            Not even close. Peterson is much faster and runs upright. Ingram is stocky and keeps a low center of gravity. Also i don't quite know if Ingram is any type of receiver out of the backfield
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                              Not even close. Peterson is much faster and runs upright. Ingram is stocky and keeps a low center of gravity. Also i don't quite know if Ingram is any type of receiver out of the backfield
                              Ingram had 30+ catches this year and looks great coming out of the backfield.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                              - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                              www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information