Ryan Mallett is staying at Arkansas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Mallett is staying at Arkansas

First Locker now Mallett. The QB Class of 2011 got even better.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201....ap/index.html

good choice, i think it would have been a terrible mistake if Mallet had gone, Hes got terrible mechanics.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

i think its a mistake not to come out. the quarterback class is so weak this year, he could have been a very high pick. oh well.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

I have similar feelings about this as I did with Locker. As a player he can get better, as a prospects he can get better, but I'm not sure his draft spot can get much better. For Locker it was more pronounced, but Mallett probably could have gotten consideration for #1 overall if he had a good offseason.

Comment

I would have loved to see him come out and fall to the Vikings at the bottom of round 1. Loads of talent, though he'd need some time to develop. In all likelihood he wouldn't have fallen that far in this weak QB draft.

Comment

Is it the right choice? We will never know.

Comment

Originally posted by MNRunLeft View Post
              I would have loved to see him come out and fall to the Vikings at the bottom of round 1. Loads of talent, though he'd need some time to develop. In all likelihood he wouldn't have fallen that far in this weak QB draft.
              for one, i agree he wouldnt have fallen to us. number two, you go to sju? thats sick!

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Locker and now Mallett?! :( This makes me very sadface.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

The QB class is now Clausen, Shoulder Surgery, Bad Mechanics Superman, and a few water-pistols.

Dan LeFevour for the surprise pick...
                  **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                    The QB class is now Clausen, Shoulder Surgery, Bad Mechanics Superman, and a few water-pistols.

Dan LeFevour for the surprise pick...
                    You forgot I'm Not An Offensive Tackle, I Was a Backup Last Year and I Got Injured in the Title Game.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                      You forgot I'm Not An Offensive Tackle, I Was a Backup Last Year and I Got Injured in the Title Game.
                      Who?, Who?, and Water-Pistol 45.

What's sad is I had Jevan Snead second coming into the year because I thought he would improve like he did last year... and now he's not even near the top of this weak class...
                      **** her in da *****!

Comment

I bet if he had a good bowl game he would have declared

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by boknows34 View Post
                          First Locker now Mallett. The QB Class of 2011 got even better.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201....ap/index.html
                          I'm eager to see how dumb this guy is percieved to be for going back or maybe that was just Jake Locker being dumb.

I think Mallett probably would have rode the wave of a weak senior class to find himself going in the top dozen or so picks. I think his arm and mechanics are fine (slight hitch no big deal) but he should improve with a strong year in 2010 and challenge Locker for the number one QB.

Comment

I dont get why he decided to stay. He had a good chance to be the #1 QB this year and he's never really cared about his academics. With the rookie cap coming this may cost him a lot of money...
                            I'm a state.

Comment

This is kind of off-topic, but I laughed at the irony:

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information