Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earl Thomas goes Pro

http://twitter.com/BFeldmanESPN
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

wow another shock. What a talented draft class this is...
    save Freeman

Comment

This is going to be a very good safety class.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I like it for only that it will probably push some more talent to the Ravens in the mid-20's. Of course if Reed retires...

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
          This is going to be a very good safety class.
          I hope the Vikings do what it takes to get this guy. He's exactly what we need on defense.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

A lot of people on here love Earl Thomas. Myself included. Still a bit raw on his decision making skills, but tons of physical talent. He makes plays as well. I hope he somehow falls to the Steelers, would love him here in the Burgh.

I have a feeling he goes a bit higher as the third safety off the board. Top 15 pick.

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He did okay in the NC, good speed and angles but he wasn't tested that much through the air

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                A lot of people on here love Earl Thomas. Myself included. Still a bit raw on his decision making skills, but tons of physical talent. He makes plays as well. I hope he somehow falls to the Steelers, would love him here in the Burgh.

I have a feeling he goes a bit higher as the third safety off the board. Top 15 pick.
                Indeed, I absolutely love Thomas. He's probably my favorite safety in the draft, even over Eric Berry. Granted I'm not a huge Berry fan but I do think Thomas is pretty studly.

I would be extremely excited if the Giants spent their first rounder on him. Phillips + Thomas would give us a heck of a safety duo with two guys who are ball hawks.
                (shameless self-promotion)
                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                  YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He did okay in the NC, good speed and angles but he wasn't tested that much through the air
                  How about when thought he had Mark Ingram lined up on the sideline and ended up running 10 yards across his face onto the sideline. Haha. That was funny. Don't worry. I won't hold it against him. Though I bet if Taylor Mays did that exact same thing people would be ripping him apart for it.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                    How about when thought he had Mark Ingram lined up on the sideline and ended up running 10 yards across his face onto the sideline. Haha. That was funny. Don't worry. I won't hold it against him. Though I bet if Taylor Mays did that exact same thing people would be ripping him apart for it.
                    the angle was right, he made ingram not only stop himself but go inside, sure he missed the tackle but he saved a much longer gain

Comment

No, Mays would have been blown right by!
                      2013 Cowboys Forum Mock
                      - Cleveland Browns GM
                      - Dallas Cowboys GM
                      - Atlanta Falcons GM

Comment

Smart decision, will give Mays a run for the #2 safety

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

This guy better be a Pittsburgh Steeler. He will be a Michael Griffen in the NFL.

Comment

I knew it all along. His words pointed that he would go this route. Doubt he'll last to the Cowboys... but at least he'll push another good player down.

Comment

No as physical, but as a pure coverage free safety, he and Eric Berry are SOOOO similar as prospects.

Someone is gonna have a stud safety starting on their backline next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information