This Just In:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Just In:

-The Ravens need to draft the best WR available.

OR they should go after Brandon Marshall or Anquan Boldin with everything they have. Marshall is a moddy diva, but if any team (Ray Lewis) can keep him grounded, it's the Ravens.

Boldin would be phenomenal for them.

I didn't get to see much of TO this year, but from watching the Ravens get smacked in Green Bay and today, I think TO would still be their best WR if they wanted to go that route and save the draft pick.

Which draftee would fit best in Baltimore?
    Golden Tate, or Arrelius Benn? Tate might go in that area I think, Dez-B long gone.

Gilyard, Shipley, Decker?

I think the Ravens should add 1 via FA or trade, and draft 1 -or 2- good ones.

Am I over-reacting from seeing them vs Cinci, Pittsburgh, Packers, and Colts, or are those WR's really as bad as they looked in those handful of games?

The Ravens should draft A Benn IF he is there. A Benn is going to be the 2nd best WR in this class.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
      The Ravens should draft A Benn IF he is there. A Benn is going to be the 2nd best WR in this class.
      But what if Juice Williams is throwing the ball? Not that B-more has great WRs, but part of the problem is that Flacco is in year 2, they really like to run the ball and it can be hard to get into a real rhythm throwing the ball trying to run as much as they do.

Comment

I think Flacco is a bit overrated (at least by Ray Lewis who talks of Flacco as special). But I saw Flacco hit WR's hands a lot of times, and they just dropped the balls.

If you're a Raven fan, what would you pay to get Boldin or Marshall?
        Would you sign TO or do you think he's too old?

Comment

Originally posted by brasho View Post
          But what if Juice Williams is throwing the ball? Not that B-more has great WRs, but part of the problem is that Flacco is in year 2, they really like to run the ball and it can be hard to get into a real rhythm throwing the ball trying to run as much as they do.
          With both Todd Heap(35, 53) and Derrick Mason(80, 73) near the end of their careers, getting one stud receiver could do wonders. I added their reception totals the last two years. Also Willis is getting old. The offensive schem could be run oriented and if you saw tonight having a run game is not enough. They need a stud WR via draft of trade/FA. They can still run 60 % of the time
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

If we can come out of the draft with either Gresham or Benn I will be very happy. With that being said, if Marshall or Boldin become available, I'd be more than willing to give up a 1st for either guy.

Comment

I thought you were going to say "Cannonball"...
              Scott Wright, President
              Draft Countdown.com
              www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
              www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
                I thought you were going to say "Cannonball"...

Scott, A Benn or D Bowe?

Comment

Scott, A Benn or D Bowe?
                  You mean Benn or LaFell?

It's close, but I'll go Benn since he is more talented and offers more upside.

And that is coming from someone who is a LaFell fan.
                  Scott Wright, President
                  Draft Countdown.com
                  www.draftcountdown.com

Comment

Well that too. I mean prospect wise, who do.did you like more?

Comment

Well that too. I mean prospect wise, who do.did you like more?
                      It's going to be pretty close. Keep in mind that Bowe went to the Senior Bowl and dominated the entire week, which really helped his stock. Benn won't have that opportunity. It's pretty safe to say that Benn will either be my #2 or #3 WR in this class though.
                      Scott Wright, President
                      Draft Countdown.com
                      www.draftcountdown.com

Comment

Benn and then Mike Williams in the 3rd-4th

Comment

It's going to be pretty close. Keep in mind that Bowe went to the Senior Bowl and dominated the entire week, which really helped his stock. Benn won't have that opportunity. It's pretty safe to say that Benn will either be my #2 or #3 WR in this class though.
                          That is very true. Bowe made himself quite a bit of cash via Mobile

Comment

That is very true. Bowe made himself quite a bit of cash via Mobile
                            The only one who stopped Dwayne Bowe that week was Dwayne Bowe.

He had some drops.

Still one of the Top 5 performances since I've been attending Mobile.
                            Scott Wright, President
                            Draft Countdown.com
                            www.draftcountdown.com

Comment

The only one who stopped Dwayne Bowe that week was Dwayne Bowe.

He had some drops.

Still one of the Top 5 performances since I've been attending Mobile.

Thats a good idea for a blog maybe, some of the biggest money makers in the past at the senior bowl.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information