Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be a bust in this upcoming draft?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be a bust in this upcoming draft?

Who do you think will be a bust in this draft? You can remember this topic in like three years and see if you called any right.

This is more of the kind of thread you create after the draft when you know where and when someone was drafted. If Chris Johnson were drafted by the Raiders he could have been a bust. It's foolish to try to think of a player who will bust even before the draft process has really started. Colt McCoy could land in the perfect situation with the weapons around him and be an All pro. He could also ride the pine his whole career.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Dez Bryant scares me.

I'm not going to say he will be a bust for sure but any time a player misses time like that I get a little worried.

Comment

I agree with what Ghetto said...I think we can say who we feel is overrated but it's hard to say who's gonna bust before we even know where they land

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

A couple guys just in Scott's top 32 scream bust to me but as stated above, they could thrive with the right team.

1. Taylor Mays
          2. Jason Pierre-Paul
          3. Trent Williams
          4. Carlos Dunlap
          5. Jared Odrick

Just have a feeling.
          Last edited by tjsunstein; 01-21-2010, 01:10 PM.

Comment

I have a feeling that Terrance Cody could bust, but if he goes to a team where he can start out as a rotational guy and learn the NFL game he could be fine. It really does matter where someone goes.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

tim tebowzzz

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Arrelious Benn tips the scales for me. Everyone is going to fall in love when he has a great combine but he's never struck me as a guy who was really refined as a WR, very high bust factor.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

A true bust will fail no matter who drafts him, IMO. Would Ryan Leaf have succeeded if the Chargers hadn't drafted him?? What about Lawrence Phillips??

Comment

Depending on the teams they go to, I think Rejus Benn and Dez Bryant are good candidates.

Comment

And how are we defining 'bust'? Is it a guy who's so bad he can't get on the field, like Vernon Gholston?

Or a player who's performing way below predraft expectations, like a Reggie Bush??

Comment

I think Bruce Campbell has a huge chance to bust. I know he has a ******** of potential, but I am scared he will never reach that.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                          A true bust will fail no matter who drafts him, IMO. Would Ryan Leaf have succeeded if the Chargers hadn't drafted him?? What about Lawrence Phillips??
                          How do you explain Cedric Benson then??? It can go either way, like a player is just way overrated, but the system has a ton to do with how well a player develops.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Players who I think will flat out bust(Jamarcus Russell award)-

Carlos Dunlap
                            JPP
                            Arrelious Benn

Players who will underperform to expectations but still be good(Reggie Bush award)-

CJ Spiller
                            Russell Okung
                            Bruce Campbell

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

From Jarvis Moss to Derrick Harvey to Carlos Dunlap.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information