25 Geer, Riar TE Colorado 6'4" 250
    26 Cumberland, Jeff TE Illinois 6'5" 255
    27 Konz, Jameson TE Kent State 6'3" 227
    28 Dray, Jim TE Stanford 6'5" 255
    29 Sicko, Scott TE New Hampshire 6'4" 235
    30 Harbor, Clay TE Missouri State 6'4" 243
    31 Farr, DajLeon TE Memphis 6'5" 258

Pitta Love FTW!

It's amazing how high my hopes were for DajLeon Farr coming out of HS.

Comment

32.)RC's mom

But seriously shouldn't all these rankings be in one thread?? Good work though.

Comment

I think Quarless should be higher.

He has had a disappointing career, but he finished it on a VERY strong note.

I think he could be one of those guys that ends up being a better pro player then what he was in college. He's a talented player.

Comment

No love for Scott Sicko, all the way at 29???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

DajLeon Farr has some serious skills. If the Ravens wait until the 7th round to address tightend, I wouldn't mind getting Farr at all.
            GO RAVENS

Comment

Love the first 3 prospects...McCoy's going to end up a steal when he goes in the 3rd...I really like Graham from Miami too.

Comment

Originally posted by SenorGato View Post
                Love the first 3 prospects...McCoy's going to end up a steal when he goes in the 3rd...I really like Graham from Miami too.
                You need to see the youtube highlights NoFalcons is showing of McCoy, Top 15 talent right there. :)

But in all seriousness what do you think the cut off line is for draftable TEs?20 TEs drafted? Whats your thoughts about Peek?

Comment

Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
                  You need to see the youtube highlights NoFalcons is showing of McCoy, Top 15 talent right there. :)

But in all seriousness what do you think the cut off line is for draftable TEs?20 TEs drafted? Whats your thoughts about Peek?
                  I have no idea how teams value TE's and then there's different style of TE propsects...I guess I'll guess about 12 TE's get drafted...

Peek is underrated. He's a Shiancoe/Boss type that falls into very late Day 2 because of his position and percieved skillset, but ends up being a very good pro. I really like alot of the 'Bama prospects...He's got alot of upside and I don't doubt he has the work ethic.

Comment

Originally posted by SenorGato View Post
                    I have no idea how teams value TE's and then there's different style of TE propsects...I guess I'll guess about 12 TE's get drafted...

Peek is underrated. He's a Shiancoe/Boss type that falls into very late Day 2 because of his position and percieved skillset, but ends up being a very good pro. I really like alot of the 'Bama prospects...He's got alot of upside and I don't doubt he has the work ethic.
                    Haha the first part of my post was sarcasm for a Saints fan thinking theres three Top 15 talent in the draft. But Thanks for the info, I like peek too.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                      32.)RC's mom

But seriously shouldn't all these rankings be in one thread?? Good work though.
                      They're separated because I like things more organizated.

Comment

Colin Peek should be higher IMO......one of the few "traditional" tight ends coming out that can also function well as an in-line blocking TE and that transitions well to the next level......underrated player who adjusts to the football in the air better than a lot of these WR's do...

Comment

Finally someone who actually lists Dorin Dickerson as a TE instead of a FB. Odd that so many still list him as a FB considering I don't believe he lined up in the backfield a single-time in his career at Pitt.

Comment

speaking of Dorin Dickerson you have his weight wrong or you got him mixed up with teamate Nate Byham because Dickerson is 6'1 225 and you haveh im at 6'4 265 while his teamate Byham is around 6'3 255 the white guy so donno what happened there

and its sad that at one point Miami had both Farr and Cummberland commited to them because those two besides Greshham are the two most freakishly athletic TE's in the draft at 6'5 260 with Farr who played guard with his 4.7 speed in high school and Cumberland at 6'5 255 with 4.55 speed

Comment

Originally posted by phlysac View Post
                              Finally someone who actually lists Dorin Dickerson as a TE instead of a FB. Odd that so many still list him as a FB considering I don't believe he lined up in the backfield a single-time in his career at Pitt.
                              Which is amusing since he lined up about everywhere else for Pitt.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information