Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toby Gerhart Thread (Read First Post Before Replying)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toby Gerhart Thread (Read First Post Before Replying)

Last shot here. We obviously had some issues with the last one. So, a couple of ground rules. These will be ZERO TOLERANCE. Anyone breaking these rules will automatically get a ONE WEEK SUSPENSION. If you can't do it, don't post in here.

Rules:

1. No talk of race. No white this or black that. Discuss Gerhart's merit as a football players. Discuss his statistics, his abilities, his talent, etc. This has nothing to do with the color of his skin. ANY mention of Gerhart or another prospect's race (even as a joke, tongue in cheek, or in seriousness and in good taste,) will be met with one week suspension. I don't care if you are a Team Leader or have one post, it is what it is. You can sit the week out.

2. Don't feed the trolls. Yes, there will be people who register just to try and stir stuff up in this thread. The procedure for this is:
    1. Report the Post
    2. Ignore it
    Don't even quote their post. Don't reply to it. Don't call them names. Even if you reply to a trolls post to tell them how wrong they are, you'll be suspended. Just report and ignore.

Honestly, this a serious deal, and any joke about it won't be taken lightly. Just be on task. If you have questions, PM me. Don't ask here. Don't be a smart ass about it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

I think he's a second rounder based on talent alone but will fall to the third because of his tweener size/speed.

Am I doing it right?

Comment

Top 10 pick.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        I think he's a second rounder based on talent alone but will fall to the third because of his tweener size/speed.

Am I doing it right?
        Not sure how he's a tweener. He's 6ft and 235-240. I dont think that is anything but a big back. Speed at that size should be at least average for the NFL.

He's he going to be at the Senior Bowl? havent seen any definitive list.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
          Not sure how he's a tweener. He's 6ft and 235-240. I dont think that is anything but a big back. Speed at that size should be at least average for the NFL.

I have speed in there too. I'd be interested in what his timed speed is gonna be. I know someone is gonna say it doesn't matter (Shonn Grenne) but scouts look at it regardless of game film.

Comment

Top end speed and getting through the hole isn't very impressive. Runs upright,but very powerful. late 2nd-mid 3rd IMO.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
            like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
              I have speed in there too. I'd be interested in what his timed speed is gonna be. I know someone is gonna say it doesn't matter (Shonn Grenne) but scouts look at it regardless of game film.
              If he can run a mid 4.5 at the combine he is going to be right there with guys like Beanie Wells, Lyndale White and Matt Forte.

I have him pencilled in at the #38 pick in Seattle but it's possible he could go earlier. Philly and Detroit would make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post

Hasn't been added yet. There is 1 RB/FB spot left though.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                  Top end speed and getting through the hole isn't very impressive. Runs upright,but very powerful. late 2nd-mid 3rd IMO.
                  You're right he doesnt have the top end speed but he explodes through a hole.

Comment

Gerhartzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I see him getting picked in the 3rd or maybe 4th. Can be a good power back

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

If Eddie George was a 1st round pick, I would think Gerhart should at least b3 a 2nd rounder.

Any reason why Gerhart was removed from the rankings as a HB and onto the rankings as a FB? I don't know that his game would translate well as a RB... though it may have helped out Stephen Davis earlier in his career (a move to FB), I see a lot more Eddie George in him than I do Tommy Vardell.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                        Reading that reminds me of Jamal Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                          Gerhartzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I see him getting picked in the 3rd or maybe 4th. Can be a good power back
                          He wont get by the Seattle pick in the second round. I have my sources:)

Comment

I keep seeing Don Meredith in my mind singing "turn out the lights the party's over".

Sorry wrong thread.

Comment

brandon jacobs minus the height difference.
                              Last edited by critesy; 01-24-2010, 04:30 PM.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information