Sean Taylor - You'll always be missed but never forgotten

Originally posted by Canadian_draft_fan View Post
    Some real surprises to me
    1. McCoy over Suh
    2. JPP over Derrick Morgan

Always an interesting read, though.
    On NFL website:
    http://www.nfl.com/seniorbowl/story?...s&confirm=true
    I not super high on JPP or Morgan (plus remember Mayock was huge on Ayers last year and he made little impact)

I can't wait to hear why he has mccoy over Suh....I just think he trying to be different

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

mayock has always been my favorite of the bigtime draft gurus (not including scott wright). ive been looking forward to his rankings for a while. i havent had a chance to read through them all in detail yet but right away i notice a lack of brian price.

Comment

Dexter McCluster in front of Montario Hardesty puzzles me.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

I would likely put Earl Thomas over Mays. I'd say Jerry Hughes is too low

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
          Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
            Dexter McCluster in front of Montario Hardesty puzzles me.
            he definitely showed this year his ability to be a game changer but i agree to classify mccluster ahead of hardesty as a "running back" is quite surprising. i dont know that id classify him as a wr either though. either way i think hardesty is drafted ahead of mccluster.

Comment

McCluster should not be at 4. Devin McCourty love is gonna make Scotty cream himself.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
              2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
              2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Through the years, I've learned to take anything Mayock says about skill positions (especially DBs - he's excellent at scouting them) as the bible and totally disregard anything he says about offensive and defensive linemen.

Comment

mccoy over suh, i dont mind, personally i feel mccoy may be more suited as an NFL DT than suh

Comment

I love Mayock. I know he's some what of a polarizing figure when it comes to the draft but the guy knows his stuff and has well-thought out, original opinions. These are actually pretty conservative for his first rankings.

Comment

Pat Angerer is an awesome linebacker name
                      GO RAVENS

Comment

McCourty is going to up his stock a lot at the Senior Bowl this week.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

When i see McCoy over Suh i see someone trying to make a name for himself by going against the grain. I'd say let the tape speak for itself. No comparison to me.

The Sam Bradford love puzzles me also. System guy who hasnt been staying healthy lately and doesnt perform very well with people in his face. Give me Clausen and dare i say Tim Tebow over Bradford.

Comment

Mayock seems to do this every year through. Then as time goes on, his ranking's comes out to be about even with the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                              When i see McCoy over Suh i see someone trying to make a name for himself by going against the grain. I'd say let the tape speak for itself. No comparison to me.
                              The tape where McCoy is far more explosive and more disruptive in the oppositions backfield. He also has a better repertoire of pass rush moves. I'm not saying McCoy is better than Suh but there is an argument to be made depending on which type of DT you prefer. I don't think the gap is nearly as big as you think it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information