AJ Edds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ Edds

What do you think his stock is after the senior bowl? Is 4th or 5th too late for him?

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
    2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Originally posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
    What do you think his stock is after the senior bowl? Is 4th or 5th too late for him?
    I think Edds is going to work out pretty well at the combine. He was known at Iowa for his ability to cover WRs in the slot, which makes me think he will test pretty well in speed and agility drills. I could see 4th round, but I think he may go a little higher.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

He may be the best coverage LB in the draft along with Washington out of TCU. The way defenses get carved up over the middle these days he may be in demand there. If he can add some upper body bulk he could get up into the 2nd i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
        He may be the best coverage LB in the draft along with Washington out of TCU. The way defenses get carved up over the middle these days he may be in demand there.
        In our playoff exit to Warner's Cardinals, he was 22/23 in between the numbers against us. So, if this guy is a great cover LBer, I would have some serious interest in him.

Comment

told in 3...2...1.....
          Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

Similar draft position to Bradley Fletcher.

BUT, if he runs a 4.57 or sometihng crazy, anything, including first round, is possible.

Comment

Seems fair.

Comment

im hoping he is there for the skins in the 4th. if we are switching to a 3-4 we need another LB

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
                2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

Depending on who is still available, I would have no problems with the Bears taking him in the 3rd.
                  I want a sig.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
                    Depending on who is still available, I would have no problems with the Bears taking him in the 3rd.
                    I would jizz in my pants.

Edds would be absolutely perfect for the Bears defense.

Also, he can longsnap. BALLERRR
                    Last edited by iowatreat54; 02-01-2010, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Lets see...great size, athleticism, tackling ability, high motor guy, well coached and from a good program...One of my favorite LB prospects in this draft...almost wish the Jets didn't have two awesome ILBs because he'd make a very versatile, very useful, very good 3-4 ILB....LB, period.

Random question, but anyone have any thoughts on Sam Maxwell from Kentucky?

Comment

Originally posted by SenorGato View Post
                        Lets see...great size, athleticism, tackling ability, high motor guy, well coached and from a good program...One of my favorite LB prospects in this draft...almost wish the Jets didn't have two awesome ILBs because he'd make a very versatile, very useful, very good 3-4 ILB....LB, period.

Random question, but anyone have any thoughts on Sam Maxwell from Kentucky?
                        i only scouted one kentucky game this year, vs Tennessee. i have no notes on him but i gave him a 5.0 grade (1-10 scale, 7.0 being good, 7.5 very good)basically a 5.0 under my system means at best a backup and more likely out of the league within a couple of years. For what its worth FB John Conner, DT Corey Peters and CB Trevor Lindley were the only prospects that stood out to me in that game

Eeez Ezpecially Delicious

Comment

if miami doesnt get McClain in the first or Spikes in the second, I'd hope we took Edds in the third.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

mcshay i think it is, says he's an udfa.
                            "Those two men showed what one motivated Marine and his rifle can do! And before you ladies leave my island, you will ALL be able to do the SAME THING."

Comment

You better be joking or i'll neg your puny rep on principle alone.
                              I want a sig.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information