No announcement yet.

Share your funniest draft day stories.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share your funniest draft day stories.

I know the Super Bowl is next week, but Im already thinking about the NFL Draft. Last year at a draft day party,I got DRUNK! Not by mere will, but by somebody spiking the juice, with Vodka. I ended up on the floor, filled with my own vomit, and woke later with a ruined Mcnabb Jersey, and a HUGE headache. What are your funniest draft day/party stories?

Sig by Bone Krusher

you didn't notice the juice was spiked? <-_->

Comment

I farted once.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

I'm a big Mario Williams fan now, but the day before the draft I was working a late shift at work when one of my co-workers told me that the Texans were going to draft Mario Williams and had already signed him(I was hoping for VY, but thought the Texans would draft Bush).

I thought he was messing with me and I didn't believe him at all. I got home and turned on the TV and saw that it was true. I was SHOCKED!

I also felt bad for not believing my co-worker when he had told me originally.
        Last edited by Texas Homer; 01-31-2010, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Homer View Post
          I'm a big Mario Williams fan now, but the day before the draft I was working a late shift at work when one of my co-workers told me that the Texans were going to draft Mario Williams and had already signed him(I was hoping for VY, but thought the Texans would draft Bush).

I thought he was messing with me and I didn't believe him at all. I got home and turned on the TV and saw that it was true. I was SHOCKED!

I also felt bad for not believing my co-worker when he had told me originally.
          sounds like a wild story....

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Yea, calm down there Tiger
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Hmmm...

Personally I haven't ran into anything especially funny on draft day.

I thought the Raiders taking DHB was hilarious though. That was a funny moment.

Drafts aren't particularly funny because drafts are serious business.
              Last edited by Thumper; 01-31-2010, 02:50 PM.

Comment

The only thing thats ever funny is when teams make huge reaches, Teddy Ginn to the Dolphins, and DHB to the Raiders come to mind recently.

Comment

Draft day is all business, no funny

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

I was actually excited when Mike Williams got drafted by the Lions, so that's about it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

the raiders drafting DHB, still makes me giggle

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                      - Corner or Wideout in the first
                      - No reaching
                      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

double post
                        Last edited by FrankGore; 01-31-2010, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Seeing this on draft day:

then this

Comment

I was at an Ole Miss baseball game on draft day last year and I kept checking the picks on my phone. Everyone here hates the Pats except me and they kept saying if we drafted Mike Oher they would've been pissed, and when I saw that he could be available I really started thinking about it. Well we traded our pick but the website on my phone failed to show that we traded the pick, so I thought we took Oher even though the Ravens did. I had been drinking so I started talking **** to about the Pats getting Oher then one of my friends told me the Ravens took him. Everyone then started ******** on me and I looked like a ******.

Comment

Me and a friend did a draft day drinking game. We were drunk by 2pm and barely could focus on the draft. We had to stop and could barely remember any of it.

bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information