Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know the status of these injured star prospects?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know the status of these injured star prospects?

Eric Decker- Really interested how he comes back, because if he is what he used to be he is arguably the best jump ball receiver in the up coming draft outside of Dez Bryant and has some of the best hand eye coordination of any receiver in the draft.

Jermaine Gresham- Huge target that could get down field, easily the best tight end in the nation before he got injured, arguable he would have been a 1st round pick last year. No clue how his injury is progressing at all.

Stafon Johnson- A less serious of an injury, scary for what it could have been but unlike most it does not have to do with his legs or knees. Hope he can come back strong.

James Starks: Loved him and he did not play at all this season, wondering if he still has that quickness with his great size and strength.

Greg Hardy: Always seems to be injured, really will be interesting to see how he does. So risky to take him.

Sean Lee: Played this year but I am curious if he is fully back or not.

Originally posted by Ozzy View Post
    Eric Decker- Really interested how he comes back, because if he is what he used to be he is arguably the best jump ball receiver in the up coming draft outside of Dez Bryant and has some of the best hand eye coordination of any receiver in the draft.

Jermaine Gresham- Huge target that could get down field, easily the best tight end in the nation before he got injured, arguable he would have been a 1st round pick last year. No clue how his injury is progressing at all.

Stafon Johnson- A less serious of an injury, scary for what it could have been but unlike most it does not have to do with his legs or knees. Hope he can come back strong.

James Starks: Loved him and he did not play at all this season, wondering if he still has that quickness with his great size and strength.

Greg Hardy: Always seems to be injured, really will be interesting to see how he does. So risky to take him.

Sean Lee: Played this year but I am curious if he is fully back or not.
    Stafon played in the Senior Bowl and had an average week, he's still struggling talking, but has made a recovery on the football field.

Greg Hardy showed up at the East-West Shrine Game at 6'3 7/8 279 lbs, with the look of a 4-3 DE. He didn't line up and do any LB drills, and reverted to a bull-rush as his go to move. He's strong and very talented, but I don't know that he's back in game shape (or really has been in awhile). He had an average week there, flashing his talent but also being neutralized far more than expected.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
    - For daily NFL draft coverage:
    www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

Starks is going to be the steal of the draft at RB.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
      Originally posted by JBCX
      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

As most people think here Decker is going to make some team very happy.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          As most people think here Decker is going to make some team very happy.
          as a guy whose team was destroyed by eric decker in high school, he will make some team very very happy. tj houshyourmama clone

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post
            as a guy whose team was destroyed by eric decker in high school, he will make some team very very happy. tj houshyourmama clone
            Interesting comparison which I haven't heard before. I was actually thinking Muhsin Muhammad.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Someone said 3rd round for Hardy...not sure I buy it. The Jets would love it if he fell to 29.

What happened to Oghobaase? I really him as a prospect, but not a peep about him lately. Injuries...hope he shows up at combine.

Myron Lewis?

Yea, there's alot of stories to hear during combine.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                Starks is going to be the steal of the draft at RB.
                BUFFALO BULLS FTW!!!

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by Lions WMD
                None of you will be alive to see who gets picked at #3 if the Lions don't pick Suh at #2. I'll blow up the whole world.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  Interesting comparison which I haven't heard before. I was actually thinking Muhsin Muhammad.
                  i dont think they are that different

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post
                    i dont think they are that different
                    They aren't. I thought it was interesting because we thought of similar players.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

What about Craig Cooper, anyone???

Comment

What round does Decker go in? The Pats are in search of a player just like him
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                          What round does Decker go in? The Pats are in search of a player just like him
                          My over/under for him would be round 3.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePudge View Post
                            Stafon played in the Senior Bowl and had an average week, he's still struggling talking, but has made a recovery on the football field.

Greg Hardy showed up at the East-West Shrine Game at 6'3 7/8 279 lbs, with the look of a 4-3 DE. He didn't line up and do any LB drills, and reverted to a bull-rush as his go to move. He's strong and very talented, but I don't know that he's back in game shape (or really has been in awhile). He had an average week there, flashing his talent but also being neutralized far more than expected.
                            Interesting that Hardy came in over an inch below his listed height. It's not a big deal considering he's still basically 6'4", I'm just always intrigued when it happens.

Originally posted by Jakey
                            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                              Interesting that Hardy came in over an inch below his listed height. It's not a big deal considering he's still basically 6'4", I'm just always intrigued when it happens.
                              I think it is more rare when the heights and weights are accurate.

What was DeSean coming out of college? 6'0 185 or something like that... I predicted 5'10 175.... he showed up at the combine and measured 5'9 and some change and 168 lbs. The Cal press guide was only 3 inches and 20 lbs off.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information