Early draft observations:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
    Obviously that philosophy is fcked since our pass rush minus Banta Cain is ZERO!
    Do u know how bad u have to be for your best OLB named Banta Cain!?!
    Yeah, but... Offense is the best defense. Wait, defense is the best offense as well.

Comment

Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
      Saints get Weatherspoon. That is all I care about :)
      He'll be long gone by then. Sorry, buddy.

Comment

W-Spoon will not get past PHi at #25. Could you imagine their OLB tandem? Spoon Squared!

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
          PIT trades with IND, Colts get Bulaga/Iupati at #18 and Steelers get Pouncey at #31.

Perfect, huh?
          I wouldn't mind that. Steelers could squeeze in a 2011 first rounder or a second rounder from them.

Comment

PIT trades with IND, Colts get Bulaga/Iupati at #18 and Steelers get Pouncey at #31.

Perfect, huh?
            Polian never, ever, ever, ever trades up. The Tony Ugoh selection was the exception and after that experiment blew up, I doubt he does it anytime soon.

Comment

W-Spoon will not get past PHi at #25. Could you imagine their OLB tandem? Spoon Squared!
              No I will not imagine it!!! LALALALALAL

Comment

I honestly believe the Eagles will trade out of the 1st. I'm thinking the Rams might make a move on the Eagles pick if Sam Bradford is still available. I also believe that if Taylor Mays is still available, we might trade with the Vikings.

Bottom line is, Eagles should be moving around quite a bit come draft day.

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                  I honestly believe the Eagles will trade out of the 1st. I'm thinking the Rams might make a move on the Eagles pick if Sam Bradford is still available. I also believe that if Taylor Mays is still available, we might trade with the Vikings.

I concur whole heartedly. Trade!

Comment

**** taylor mays, trade with the vikes if bradford is still available!

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

I disagree with the Eagles trading out of the first. They have some big needs on defense (FS, DE, and OLB) and if they want to make a run next year they will need to fill them. I could very easily see the Eagles trading up for a Taylor Mays, Earl Thomas, Carlos Dunlap, or Sean Weatherspoon. I believe the Eagles will be agressive in the first round and target either a safety, defensive end, or linebacker.

Comment

Don't be surprised to see Spoon gone at 18.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          Don't be surprised to see Spoon gone at 18.
                          Yeah, I think I heard Jbond say the STeelers are interested in Spoon. That would be a great replacement for Farrior. He's the type of player every team needs.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information