Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Todd McShay has Gerald McCoy going #1 in his new mock.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd McShay has Gerald McCoy going #1 in his new mock.

1-Rams- McCoy
    2-Lions- Suh
    3-Bucs- Jpp ( I would put a gun to my head )
    4-Skins- Anthony Davis
    5-Chiefs- Okung
    6-Seahawks-Bulaga
    7-Browns- Berry
    8-Raiders- Trent Williams
    9-Bills- Bradford
    10-Jags- Morgan

Thats his top ten.

Okung to KC. Bad bad pick. The only draft expert I've seen give the Chiefs anyone other than Okung or Davis was Charles Davis on NFLN who said McClain should be the pick. I knew I liked him.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by bigbuc View Post
      3-Bucs- Jpp ( I would put a gun to my head )

Comment

Seriously.
        "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

McShay is a dorkus. But I don't see it as slam dunk to grab Suh over McCoy. It's more like a lay up right now.
          Originally posted by njx9
          i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
            Trent Williams is a close second as far as absurdity goes.

Comment

Originally posted by gpngc View Post

Seriously.
              I lol'd. Good one. We drafted Tyson Jackson 3rd. Nice!

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

It was only a matter of time before McCoy would be going in front of Suh. I don't think that there is a big deal about it. Suh's the #1 guy, but he isn't that far in front of McCoy, in fact, McCoy could make a case to be 1B, instead of 2.

Personally, I think McCoy has the capability to be the #1 guy by April and I think he'll be a better player when it's all said and done.

On the whole mock overall, I thought it was good, but only because it was different.

To have four offensive tackles in the Top 10 while having players like JPP #3 overall, these type of things are the factors that make you think about the possibilities of draft day.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

I really dislike McShay but I gotta be honest it's not too bad. I have no problem with McCoy over Suh or four OTs going in the top 10. Only things i'm not sure on is Trent Williams to Oakland, may be a reach but that never stopped Al but Williams isn't the usual type of player Davis loves. And in a QB desperate league I don't see all teams in the top 8 passing on either Clausen or Bradford

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

****...I thought you meant Colt McCoy at first hahahaha

Comment

JPP at three? That right there blew his credibility out of the water, the guy had like 7 sacks and everyone was burning Michael Johnson for having (I think) 10 and a bunch of blocked FGs.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                        JPP at three? That right there blew his credibility out of the water, the guy had like 7 sacks and everyone was burning Michael Johnson for having (I think) 10 and a bunch of blocked FGs.
                        Multiple scouts are saying JPP isn't falling out of the Top Ten. Get ready.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

My thoughts on McCoy over Suh from another thread.

Originally posted by TACKLE
                          Don't be that surprised. The Rams have two young NT's in Clifton Ryan and Dorrell Scott. Spags loves explosive, athletic D-Lineman. I think McCoy is a better prospect as a pure 3-tech because of his explosiveness. Not saying it will happen but don't be shocked if it does. Although in the end they both have the ability to be very disruptive and be a major factor against the run and the pass, they go about it in a very different way. A lot of it depends on which players' skill set is the best fits the type of DT a team wants for their defensive system.
                          I don't care for McShay at all but I don't think he's as off as some people think he is. As JBond mentioned JPP stock is sky rocketing and at this point, it isn't looking like he'll get past Oakland. I'm still not sold on Seattle going LT in the first. I grew up on Alex Gibbs videos and I would be very surprised if Seattle went LT with the #6 pick. It depends on how much influence Gibbs has because he doesn't believe in taking LT high in the draft because it is necessary for his scheme. He prefers shorter, gritty, athletic lineman and doesn't need a 6'7 guy with top end physical tools. Not saying it won't happen but I would not expect it.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            ****...I thought you meant Colt McCoy at first hahahaha
                            me too. Honest I thought that was the big contreversy. I don't really see the problem with McCoy the DT first. Everyone keeps saying it's 1 and 1a, so why can't you reverse them?

Jeesh it was the same thing when Mayock ranked McCoy and Suh in that order. Even though he said they are 1 and 1a. This isn't a new concept that has just started, it's pretty much on par with what the pundits have been saying: McCoy is just as good a prospect as Suh is.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I thought it was Colt McCoy too. I was laughing out loud.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information