Clausen not participating in Combine Drills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clausen not participating in Combine Drills

thoughts on this ? as from someone who isnt sold on clausen does this hurt his draft stock?

sig by me
    Go buckeyes,steelers, cavs

PM me for jersey transfers

was already a given. as long as he will be able to throw before draft day (which he will) he will be okay.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

It's lame, but expected.

Comment

no surprise. He can cruise on his reputation and on his Pro Day. I think he's pretty confident about the Snyder love?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

There's that attitude poppin up again.

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

It's to give himself time to heal. It has nothing to do with his attitude.

Is Bradford throwing at the combine? Why not question his attitude?

edit: Combine reps are pointless. There is no pressure, no contact. Nothing that would cause a QB to make a bad throw. They should be taken with a grain of salt.
            **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
              It's to give himself time to heal. It has nothing to do with his attitude.

Is Bradford throwing at the combine? Why not question his attitude?

edit: Combine reps are pointless. There is no pressure, no contact. Nothing that would cause a QB to make a bad throw. They should be taken with a grain of salt.
              I'm sure that was sarcasm. He wasn't serious about the attitude
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                I'm sure that was sarcasm.
                No real indication of it. Lots of people seriously believe Clausen has attitude issues.
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Still recovering from that injury. Not surprising. No big deal though, not many top quarterbacks throw at the combine these days anyway. They all wait so they can put on a show in their pro day. Guarantee we hear some really positive things after his pro day too. He has the type of pedigree that will let him light up something like that.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Smart move but not what I would like to see. Although I for one think that he has something to prove.
                    Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                    oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                      Still recovering from that injury. Not surprising. No big deal though, not many top quarterbacks throw at the combine these days anyway. They all wait so they can put on a show in their pro day. Guarantee we hear some really positive things after his pro day too. He has the type of pedigree that will let him light up something like that.
                      the ones who go usually are the challengers though. Sanchez went last year, Cutler went in his year. Flacco went. Seems Clausen fancies himself the top guy.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Every year some fans overreact when top QB's don't participate in one part of the pre-Draft process or another.

They did when Matt Ryan didn't throw at the combine:
                        http://www.boston.com/sports/college..._wanting_more/

They did when Stafford didn't throw at the combine:
                        http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...it_to_see.html

and so on...

Comment

Still recovering, it makes no sense for him to try and throw now. All he needs to do is get his measurements, medical check-up (let the teams see how he is coming along), and do the team interviews. They have seen him throw on tape, it'll be more important for him to impress teams in the interviews and squash the rumors about his poor attitude.

He should be healthy enough to throw before the draft, and that should be just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                            Every year some fans overreact when top QB's don't participate in one part of the pre-Draft process or another.

They did when Matt Ryan didn't throw at the combine:
                            http://www.boston.com/sports/college..._wanting_more/

They did when Stafford didn't throw at the combine:
                            http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...it_to_see.html

and so on...
                            I don't think anyone in the thread has been anything short of understanding.

And it's worth noting that Stafford and Ryan were #1, no questions asked. They had absolutely nothing at all to win and everything to lose by throwing at the combine. For Clausen he could either prove himself #1 or solidify himself as #1, depending on what you think of him. Thing is that Clausen's status isn't nearly as certain as Ryan and Stafford.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

clausen is also legitimately injured so its not like he had a choice

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                              - Corner or Wideout in the first
                              - No reaching
                              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information