• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN.com story on Myron Rolle

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/etick...218/myronrolle

Great, interesting read.

great article, thank you so much for posting it

Comment

i always knew in the back of my head that if this guy was going to attempt to make it in the nfl, he'd come in prepared. too smart to be one of those guys that shows up not in perfect shape. and he knows how important the 40 will be for him, that's why i think he won't disappoint in that either. not saying he'll be a great nfl player, but he's not gonna show up to the senior bowl/combine if he wasn't positive he'd impress.

Comment

He is a standout person, and gonna make some team very smart for picking him. What rounds he suppose to go?

Comment

i'm thinking as high as mid 2nd if he runs in the 4.5's

Comment

Come to Jacksonville and be the next Donovin Darius pleeeeaaassseee.

Comment

Earliest he goes is in the 3rd..way to much depth to get picked before that

Comment

I dont know where he goes...nor do you.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
                  I dont know where he goes...nor do you.
                  Very, very little point to that post.

Actually was a good read. Hopefully he can put up a decent time. Still, even on the field, he wasn't much more than a late second round/early third round player.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                    Come to Jacksonville and be the next Donovin Darius pleeeeaaassseee.
                    I thought you hated Rolle?

Excellent story. I'm definitely a Myron Rolle fan.

Comment

You would assume a brainiac like Myron Rolle knows basic geometry but his angles of pursuit beg to differ.

Comment

Am I the only one who remembers that Rolle wasn't a very good safety at FSU??
                        He's a decent athlete with below average instincts for the position. Rolle has been overrated since he was a senior in HS.
                        He's got an incredible back story, but I think he struggles to earn a starting gig in the NFL, let alone a roster spot.

IMO, since he didn't play at all last year and wasn't that good to begin with, Rolle is lucky if he's picked by the 5th round.

I hope he can break 4.58 in the 40, we'll see.
                        Whoever compared him to Donovin Darius, ( who had more in common athletically with Taylor Mays than Rolle; Darius was a freak athlete with 4.3 speed), is wishing on moonbeans.
                        Last edited by FUNBUNCHER; 02-18-2010, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                          Am I the only one who remembers that Rolle wasn't a very good safety at FSU??
                          No. He's overrated because of his story and intangibles, but he's not a great safety. On skill alone, I think he's a 5th-6th round pick.

Comment

If I were him I'd be very afraid of getting concussed in the NFL covering kicks and damaging that great brain of his. Health labs need you Myron, don't mess up your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                              Very, very little point to that post.

Actually was a good read. Hopefully he can put up a decent time. Still, even on the field, he wasn't much more than a late second round/early third round player.
                              Great story, great kid. Wish, all pros were like him. This year is loaded with many talented DB. Where he ends up, is going to be weighed by his combine performance. I see, late third, early fourth. Happy now?

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information