Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/19 - New Podcast Friday!

Hey,

I will be taping a new podcast Friday, February 19th at 5pm EST.

My guests will be Miami (FL) TE Jimmy Graham and Trainer Travelle Gaines. For those who don't know Gaines he works with guys like Chris Johnson and DeSean Jackson and is prepping about two dozen prospects for the Scouting Combine, including Perrish Cox, Lamarr Houston, Daryl Washington, Ed Dickson, Dom Franks, Donovan Warren, Reshad Jones, Brian Price and Ryan Mathews. If you have a question for either please feel free to post it in this thread and I may ask it! I will also be breaking down the quarterbacks, running backs and tight ends.

Be sure to tune in at http://www.primesportsnetwork.com

If you can't catch it live the archive will be available later at the same address and on iTunes.
    Scott Wright, President
    Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott, I have a question for you that I was hoping you might answer now or discuss during the podcast:

Jahvid Best is rated the second best back by a lot of people, including you, despite the fact that he has serious durability questions and the fact that Cal didn't seem to miss him a lot in terms of running the ball. How come? :)

Comment

Hey Scott... I am a long time viewer... First time poster

I have 2 questions for Travelle Gaines

1. I am a big time Perrish Cox fan.... I heard my atlanta falcons really like the guy... What type of CB would we get if we draft Perrish Cox ?

2. i heard a couple of our Atlanta Falcons DB's are training with you (Thomas Decoud, Chris Owens, and Chevis Jackson).... How are they looking ?

Scott.... Thankyou if you ask my questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
        Scott, I have a question for you that I was hoping you might answer now or discuss during the podcast:

Jahvid Best is rated the second best back by a lot of people, including you, despite the fact that he has serious durability questions and the fact that Cal didn't seem to miss him a lot in terms of running the ball. How come? :)
        I will definitely be covering that. I am a Jahvid Best fan.
        Scott Wright, President
        Draft Countdown.com
        www.draftcountdown.com

Comment

By the way.... That was a great interview you did for the Atlanta Falcons website.

Comment

I am prepping some interview questions now.

If you have a question for Gaines or Graham post it here and I may ask it.
            Scott Wright, President
            Draft Countdown.com
            www.draftcountdown.com

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information